Hondo's Bar

Playboy MySpace

MusicManiac

What Hondonian Girl Should Pose Playboy?  

57 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Edited.

No harm intended indeed. You can imagine my surprise when I saw them.

... the pictures, I mean...

... Err... :misty:

... and at least I was able to "Indirectly" get the Fabulous FDB back for a post!

So I guess Alana & I had the most unfortunate timing then? We caught a lil' some-some yesterday morning & were all... Well, y'all don't need to know that part. Anyways. With FDB & her entries gone, is anyone gonna re-set the bar?

Nooononononono... I mentioned distaste previously at reading intimate info about hondos gals bits in the Hondonian info thread(FDB's still a dickhead for taking that as personally as she did, i really am prudish as fuck first thing in the morning didn't know what I was getting myself into) where yes, I made in plain terms that I wasn't willing to lie in order to keep her fragile ego fed. Never mentioned her pics. Saw'em yesterday & my reaction remains my own, just a lil' shocked 'cause they were a helluva lot more risque than the previous ones. No shot was intended guys, I'm not getting another fight goin' on in here again. At least not with this fucking hangover.

I'm not looking to pick a fight with you, I like you. I was just asking questions and didn't understand why you dont like her, but if you say it's not personal then thats fine by me. Just trying to clear things up for my own well being, Thanks for explaining :2T:

I can dig it sister. All's well. I've no specific malice toward FDB, but anyone willing to take a percieved slight personally like she did? Tried correcting it & that didn't take so as far as I'm concerned I've done my part. It's not mine to see everyone happy with what I say, just to repair any unintended damage I cause.

arch told me about this thread, sort, kinda... not really.. but i'd never actually bothered scrolling down on the forum lists to notice it... lol but when the hell did my name get on there?? lol ::shudders::

and btw... super hot ladies on the site ;) one word: rawr!

0=)

we should all get together one night, hold hands and sing kumbaya naked! :2T:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived