Hondo's Bar

Snakes on a plane

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I OFFERED, but he wouldn't hear it! I'm sure the tickets are in the mail already...
I don't know dude! It depends! Since him and I are friends now, I'm SURE that he's gonna send me comp tickets to see it! MAYBE I can score some for a couple of y'all... just don't hold your breath...

Sounds like you didn't offer shit. Sounds liek you're just expecting comp tickets. No support the man adn watch his movie with his friends like he todl you to over the phone.

The trailer just aired over here and by jesus i nearly fell off the fuckin couch.

I AM TERRIFIED OF SNAKES!!!

Thats why im definitely gonna go see this. i'm not easily scared by films and have yet to find one which actually makes me scream like a little girl but this one guarantees that i will shit myself in the aisle.

The trailer just aired over here and by jesus i nearly fell off the fuckin couch.

I AM TERRIFIED OF SNAKES!!!

Thats why im definitely gonna go see this. i'm not easily scared by films and have yet to find one which actually makes me scream like a little girl but this one guarantees that i will shit myself in the aisle.

You live in Ireland, how many snakes have you ever actually seen?

OK, the South Beach movie theater is showign Snakes on a plane Thursday night at 10:30pm. Nick, I kwo you work Fri nigth Sat nights and Sun night, but I forget about Thursday. Either way, this is perfect. We can have you guys park across the street from my condo and I can shuttle everyone to the theater in the van, then drive back, those that wan to hang for Guitar Hero can, those that don't can take off. What do you all say?

Didn't that come out like the week after Episode 2 or something? Yeah, if you're gonna pick 3 Jackson stinkers to prove your point, pick Coach Carter or SWAT or Basic. Sam: You were fucking Jules Winnfield in Pulp Fiction, the coolest character in the coolest movie of the 90's. He need to learn to be more picky. I'm glad to see he's turning a corner with Snake on a Plane!

To be fair, i didnt see it. How was SWAT though?

It sounds aces, Jax, but my final is friday, granted not till the afternoon....its gonna be tricky, but if this truly might be the greatest film ever made (like panch's friends sam and jax said) i might be able to swing it.

So since they're not having advance screenigns for critics, the Tomatometer is not showing any reviews. If you are a betting man (or woman), you can go to bet365.com at bet on what the tomato score will be. For a $100 bet, these are teh returns you could get if you bet correctly.

Tomatometer will read - 0% - 14% +375

Tomatometer will read - 15% - 22% +275

Tomatometer will read - 23% - 30% +250

Tomatometer will read - 31% - 39% +400

Tomatometer will read - 40% - 50% +600

Tomatometer will read - 51% - 60% +700

Tomatometer will read - 61% - 80% +800

Tomatometer will read - 81% - 100% +1100