Hondo's Bar

Snakes on a plane

You're hilarious when you're hurt Jax. Don't be too harsh... I'm sure people didn't think the movie was going to be that much fun, as for Panch, he really wanted to come out but couldn't cuz of work.

"didn't think the movie was going to be that much fun"? It's Snakes On A Plane! How can that not be the best movie ever? It' can't. It's impossible.

Pancho is the master of his own destiny. He made his choice. So did everyone else.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Panch and I haven't seen it yet, although he did cry a little bit because he couldn't go with you guys on thurs. Anyway, I was on my way to work the other day and heard this on Power 96.....Instanly thought of Jax!!!! Thought you guys would find this funny (I know I did) :2T: Click on the link to hear it!!!!Snacks on a Plane!!!

Here's some Visual to go with the Audio!!!

snacksonaplane.jpg

• 5 weeks later...
  • 8 years later...

Good God, Axel. I was expecting you to be posting that somebody was turning this into a TV show. I guess David R. Ellis' follow-ups Sharks in a Lake and Unnecessary Sequel on a One-Note Franchise didn't exactly take his career to the lofty heights he expected.

I haven't watched this one in like 6 years but I watched it several times in the day and I haven't had cause to regret DVD ownership yet.

i know the local owner of the big/only arcade in my major city, sadly

he often points at how 50+ people on facebook will say they're coming to an event, right? and less than 10 people will show

i'll quietly point to this movie as evidence that people on these internets talk a lotta shit

then again? Dr Who is like bigger than jesus, that exploding kittens KS made like a kajillion dollars, and android OS yet lives

so fuck do i know