Hondo's Bar

The Zombie Scenario Survivor Test

Newtype

How well will you do in a city full of zombies. Take the test and find out. (with IC aim he'll be the first to go)

The Zombie Scenario Survivor Test

Armed and Dangerous

Congratulations! You scored 86%!

You made it out, alive and well supplied. You probably even kept most of your party alive too. You know what to look for, what to take, and when to just run. You even feel a strange inkling to go back. If you did, you'd probably do just fine.

When asked

One of your closest friends is bitten, and it looks like they're turning. You decide to...

Keep them along and hope for the best.

Stash them somewhere safe and come back later.

Kill them now. It'll take less bullets.

Strap explosives to them and tie them up as bait

I picked Strap explosives to them and tie them up as bait

thier good as dead anyway. might as well make them useful and take out bunch of zombies at once.

83%...i didnt wanna carry excess shit to weigh me down, and i helped the first people, but not the 2nd, theyre a lost cause.

That was fun, gonna try again.

hah..high rankings come from taking everything, wearing full riot gear, living in the sticks and leaving everyone behind. Harsh, and slow.

Official Survivor

Congratulations! You scored 74%!

Whether through ferocity or quickness, you made it out. You made the right choice most of the time, but you probably screwed up somewhere. Nobody's perfect, at least you're alive.

My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender:

free online dating free online dating

You scored higher than 21% on survivalpoints

Not terribly well-trained in firarms (too noisy anyway: each shot's an anouncement that lunch is ready. Gimme me a bear bow and a spear, with a crossbow for longer range fights). Also stopped to help people (arming them both times), and took just about everything that wasn't nailed down. Then again, I'd be taking a truck with the bike in the back, so there'd be plenty of room with a core of light-weight, easy-carry supplies at hand at all times in case I needed to run without the rest of my shit.

See, that's some fairly well-thought out shit, except id question sending a friend to death for a few strangers....anyway, i totally thought that too about the noise guns make, which is why i refrained from any expolosives when asked. Its like a giant "free food here" sign over you.

See, that's some fairly well-thought out shit, except id question sending a friend to death for a few strangers....anyway, i totally thought that too about the noise guns make, which is why i refrained from any expolosives when asked. Its like a giant "free food here" sign over you.

Now explosives aren't too bad... and the idea of using someone as bait isn't completely nixed (just not a friend, or someone I like... an asshole who'd endanger the group though, well some use'd have to come out him/her) :p. I do like traps, after all just not being around when they go off.

True, but id better be onna road in the direction oppostie before the explosion goes off. I answered "urban city" and there's just too many people here for me to focus on zombie genocide over escape/survival. Prolly why i focused on light or medium gear, full riot's too heavy for the quick moving id plan on doing.

I always helped the people; it never hurts to have a few people watching your back, right? Also, I always took the shit... with more people in my party, there are more backs to carry all that stuff around. Plus, i got a pick-up, so i got enough room to haul stuff around.

Then, in the end, you'll have 7-10 people who owe you their lives, and hopefully, one or two of them are kinky and horny asian chicks into threesomes :yup:

Oh yeahm, I also killed my friend:

#1, he's a zombie... he's no longer himself, so it's not like I'm saving him

#2, no need to get bitten over feelings, it's better to kill him and let him go on to the afterlife than have him stuck in a zombie state. So it's better to take care of him now before it's too late... plus, if he turns into a zombie, the other zombies won't touch him, so there's no point in baiting him.

Now explosives aren't too bad... and the idea of using someone as bait isn't completely nixed (just not a friend, or someone I like... an asshole who'd endanger the group though, well some use'd have to come out him/her) :p. I do like traps, after all just not being around when they go off.

Totally. That was my idea. I don't think I could make a friend bait, even though they are doomed. They are still human at the time. Unless if by request, even if I complain and bitch, they want to be bait in order for the rest of the group to survive... then I guess it'd sit better with me.

I think if you answered "that you would strap an explosive and use that person as bait" without a second thought, then you're one callous person. :yup:

You come across a cache of body armor of several different varieties. What do you put on?

Light Armor. Class 3 Kevlar vest.

Medium Armor. Vest, Helmet, Boots.

Heavy Armor. Full Riot Gear.

Very Heavy Armor. Full Riot Gear, Chicken Plate.

It's getting dark, and you have no light sources. Luckily, there's a hardware store close by. What do you take?

Cheap D-Cell lights. It's all light, right?

Maglite. Bright, and it won't break.

Headlamp. Hands-free, bright light.

All of the above.

No?

You come across a cache of body armor of several different varieties. What do you put on?

Light Armor. Class 3 Kevlar vest.

Medium Armor. Vest, Helmet, Boots.

Heavy Armor. Full Riot Gear.

Very Heavy Armor. Full Riot Gear, Chicken Plate.

It's getting dark, and you have no light sources. Luckily, there's a hardware store close by. What do you take?

Cheap D-Cell lights. It's all light, right?

Maglite. Bright, and it won't break.

Headlamp. Hands-free, bright light.

All of the above.

No?

I'd go with the light armor. I mean, zombies usually go for easy bites: arms/legs/hands, shoulder, neck, etc. How often have you seen a zombie movie where they've gone for the chest? and when they have your ass laid out like a feast doesn't count. Light armor (if any) for easier running capability.

Buncha lightweights...

Armed and Dangerous

Congratulations! You scored 95%!

You made it out, alive and well supplied. You probably even kept most of your party alive too. You know what to look for, what to take, and when to just run. You even feel a strange inkling to go back. If you did, you'd probably do just fine.

I bet you just shot your friend when they got bitten didn't you, explosive zombie bait? I think so.

Armed and Dangerous

Congratulations! You scored 89%!

The Armor question really pissed me off, Vest and Helmet don't do shit against zombies unless they use guns, but that's a little too Doom and City of the Dead-ish to be close to the classic Zombie feel.

Anyone ever read the Zombie Survival Guide? Funny and Creepy, I own a copy; I keep it next to my Superhero Handbook, my Action Hero's Handbook, and Field Guide to the Apocalypse.

• 7 months later...

Archived