Hondo's Bar

Panch RPG

APANCHALYPSE NOW

So I finally found RPG Maker 3 for PS2 and 'Panch RPG' is under way! Yup, when I'm done with this then we'll see about gettin' it on Hondo's! We'll see... (if it takes half as long as it takes me to get a web-comic out then we're in trouble)!

Everybody on Hondo's will be in my game! EVERYBODY!! MM'll probably be the last leader (just kidding)!

RM31300.jpg

i had something along this lines on my pc about a year ago... it was pretty kick ass at the depth and intensity you could put into a game....

like anyone who had recently graduated from a school they dislike, i made my game on the basis that i was a student and all the teachers were bosses and the students i didnt like were also forms of bosses/enemies...

i want to try hunt this down on the ps2, getting it over here though would be a bitch... either way, thanks for the nostaligia panch

Panch! Talk to Bishop, he had this crazy assed idea to make a total RPG parody years ago but could never get his hands on the RPG maker. I know he had some insane story ideas and wonderful ways to portray all the RPG cliches. My favourite idea was the one he had about naming everything in the world after drugs like the "Elven fields of Ambien" and the "Halls of Menthaliptus."

Archived