Hondo's Bar

Best British Comedy Series

Best Brit/Irish comedy series  

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

man.. there's so much to pimp here....

black books...

spaced

never mind the buzzcocks

peep show

more peep show

trust me, peep show rocks....

anything with steve coogan...

as asc said, monthy python's flying circus

mock of the week

father ted..

top gear (its about cars, but as funny as hell)

there's a lot more, i'm just semi drunk and half forgetting shit

The IT Crowd is great. On the DVD there's an option to view subtitles....in l33t!

Have you seen "Father Ted"? If you dig the IT Crowd you'll dig that.

Also get some Brass Eye in your life for more IT-Six Degrees stuff.

In fact here: just take it...

(The lady being interviewed is a famous agony aunt who thinks she's on a real news show)

from what i've seen of the IT crowd, its decent.. just been that one show...

the nathan barley show is worth checking out

as is Q.I hosted by stephen fry

oh, blackadder comes to mind

as does mr.bean....

the 9 o clock news

alistar mcgowans big impression

ANYTHING BY ARMANDO IANUCCI!!! SERIOUSLY, THIS MAN IS GODLY!!!

FINALLY somebody who appreciates how fucking brilliant this show is. "A plan you say? Perhaps I should put on my slightly larger glasses."

The party where Chris Morris (the boss can't remember his name in it for the life of me) is dancing is the best. That man has some moves.

The IT Crowd really deserves its own thread.

The party where Chris Morris (the boss can't remember his name in it for the life of me) is dancing is the best. That man has some moves.

The IT Crowd really deserves its own thread.

Lead and I shall follow. (My favorite one was Moss' video for the dating site. The entire fire episode was fucking hilarious as well)

Shit, I don't know what I was thinking...

Who could forget that ballerina/bastard hybred Seve Ballesteros?!? :ohface:

The Partridge radio shows were better than "Knowing Me, Knowing You". I'd slide them in there. Also "On The Hour" was great. Cookd and Bombd has them.

Top Gear is a show about cars and doesn't belong, Coupling is a show for twats. Can we agree that much.

Also somehow I left Blackadder in the list of stuff that should be taken out...sorry, my bad. That should stay. :pinch:

Shit, I don't know what I was thinking...

Who could forget that ballerina/bastard hybred Seve Ballesteros?!? :pinch:

The Partridge radio shows were better than "Knowing Me, Knowing You". I'd slide them in there. Also "On The Hour" was great. Cookd and Bombd has them.

Top Gear is a show about cars and doesn't belong, Coupling is a show for twats. Can we agree that much.

Also somehow I left Blackadder in the list of stuff that should be taken out...sorry, my bad. That should stay. :pinch:

nothing was taken out; you didnt make a poll. i took the names you and DoJ mentioned mostly. He suggested Top Gear, some show my old rooamte dug about cars, so i threw the Couplnig on there to fuck around. When i was in texas, TD & chrpnbrd swore by it, that it was the next Friends or something. i watched an episode, then remembered i wasnt waiting around for the next friends anyway.

My bad about Partirdge, i got season 1 a while back and never got around to it. Ill put 2t's suggestions up tho.

Archived