Hondo's Bar

Hondo's 4th Annual Awards

Jables

i admit im seeing some of the same names, but its skeet's first year, so uh, be gentle. and if anyone wants to do a "most missed", i implore you to use names from this list, i worked at including most everybody last year.

its skeet's call if you feel a name should be on a ballot that isnt, though. toss em out here and see what sticks.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I figure a couple weeks, maybe more since this was kinda foisted atcháll.

And now to address the haters- Panch has hand-approved everything here. He's "quit"Hondos or whatever so it was this or nothing. No pre-emptive polls to blow the weak or unnatractive, a good short, sharp shock to your fucking systems is just the prescription for you bitches. YES I missed a few more deserving folks(so far I count two) but in terms of weeks of prep coming down to an eleventh-hour hail-mary I'm pretty happy. And the idea behind the paint-sigs is this way we don't have a repeat of last year(no offense intended at all Ray- I'm able to fuck around here all day at work). Now in terms of most missed, there's about eight fucking polls strewn across Hondos for these people, oficial or not, and so far I count 2Track as being the only one to collect on an award banner for that. You think absentees are so atuned to the force they can sense when they've been awarded most missed? We could tally up the votes from the last right polls and award someone if you really feel that strongly about it.

well...skeet's awards, skeet's call. id say at least until sometime next week, mebbe late into it, so we give all the stragglers and indecisive a chance - i mean, i havent even voted in a few of em yet, for the reasons 2T sorta mentioned.

Archived