Hondo's Bar

Super Bad

Okay let me start by saying that I found Anchorman, Talladega Nights, The 40-year-old Virgin, and Knocked Up to be HA HA... meh kinda movies. They entertained me for the first 30 minutes and it was all downhill from there.

However Super Bad, kicks all sorts of ass. Went and saw this movie last night, it was fucking amazing. It's like one of those old 80s trying to get laid movies. Kinda like American Pie except it doesn't assume its viewers loved the shit out of lead paint chips as children and it's actually funny.

The best parts of the movie though have to do with the two police officers and Fogel (AKA McLovin)

See this movie, it is in-fucking-credible.

I actually like the 40 Year Old Virgin and Knocked Up more than this, but I REALLY liked those two, so it's a high bar to set. Superbad was excellent. Wish there had been more of it though. I left the 40 Year Old Virgin and Knocked Up feeling I'd gotten a complete story, Superbad kind felt too short, and I wonder how much was left on the cutting room floor.

I absolutely loved it, moreso than 20 year old virgin (still haven't seen knocked up) but I actually think they could have lost a lot of the stuff with the cops. A lot of their scenes were hilarious, but some of their scenes were kind of lame and had me wishing we'd move on to the main characters.

Really great though, probably the most realistic depiction of High school seniors I've ever seen.

I absolutely loved it, moreso than 20 year old virgin (still haven't seen knocked up)

40 year-old virgin was great, Knocked Up had its moments but felt like i got tricked into a romantic comedy by its end. looking more forward to this.

We saw it last night. It was a fun movie filled with many laughs. I liked it better than knocked-up and just as much as 40yr old virgin.

I think my favorite part in this movie was when

Seth is at that out of control party, dances with that hot drunken chick, only to get made fun of because she "perioded" on his leg!!!! That was the best. I didn't think that could ever happen.

Archived