Hondo's Bar

What was the last gig/concert you were at

The Police @ Croker last night

Before that it was the Foo Fighters @ Marlay Park

Both Quality gigs!

musta been, id be down to see either. Police tickets here a few months back started at $100+. Hey wayne, you ever caught Prodigy?

Mine was Rock the Bells - didnt catcht the show with Rage, but Immortal Technique, Blackstar, Common, Nas & Wu-Tang are among the greatest of all time, so it was my favorite concert thus far.

Hey wayne, you ever caught Prodigy?

Have i what, i've seen em every time they've played Ireland, and a couple of times in the UK too.

Rumour has it they are in the Studio working on the next album, they are without doubt one of the best live bands i've ever seen. if they play near you ever, you have to go see them!

Yeah the tickets for the Police were pricey enough €126 for a ticket in the stand, great unobstructed view though and in fairness they were great.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah,it was a really good gig.

People are illogical, unreasonable, and self-centered--Love them anyway.

If you do good, people will accuse you of selfish ulterior motives--Do good anyway.

If you are successful, you win false friends and true enemies--Succeed anyway.

The good you do today will be forgotten tomorrow--Do good anyway.

Honesty and frankness make you vulnerable--Be honest and frank anyway.

The biggest men and women with the biggest ideas can be shot down by the smallest men and women with the smallest minds--Think big anyway.

• 5 months later...

Ultra Music Festival 10

Fri: Boys Noise, Keevens, BT, The Crystal Method, Rabbit in the Moon, Jackal & Hyde and Carl Cox

Sat: Underworld, Ferry Corsten, Erick Morillo, Pete Tong, Krafty Kuts, Stanton Warriors

and other bands I can't remember as I walked from venue to venue.

shit, i hear it was like $100 but idve wanted to see Underworld, BT, Rabbit in the Moon, and some of Crystal Method. if they ever add Orbital, Chicane and say, Ministry of Sound for good measure, id be down.

Wonder why Oakenfold didnt come this year, isnt he like a staple of the event?

He's been on some "Perfecto" tour for some time, I guess he just wasn't available. With such an insane lineup, you can never watch them all due to the fact that around 9 pm, ALL stages have someone great to watch.

Saw One Republic and Fabolous (weird mix. huh?) at a free show at FIU last week. Seen Fab years ago and One Republic ("too late to apologize" fame) was surprizingly good. The best part of the night was when some poeple workin' an XBOX 360 booth gave me a free GAME! Big ups to those folks, fa reals!

Archived