Hondo's Bar

Mega Man

IceManML

I just found tihs video... Im a huge megaman fan and NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDED to share this with the entire WORLD iz so friken funny'! AAAAAAAAAAAH!!! @_@

o and this is an awsome mod to the megaman 2 dump woot! (they composed 6, 16 and 32 bit music into 8bit music and it sounds awsome! any1 recognixe it?!)

Edited by IceManML

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

HOLY SHEEEIT... im so glad some1 jumped on that before I DID omg.. when I saw this game I shed a tear :'-) but I heard that it was a download only... that ruins the collectors value for me >:( ..but anywho iz a SIK ASS GAME!!! MAD RETRO and a WOman for the first time???? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND

YOU G ET TO PLAY AS PROTO MAN!!! HOLY SHIIIIIIIIIIIT!

ugh... ok.... i think i got it outta my system... i think o_O.. there may be more...

• 3 weeks later...

ok this 1 is a remake of MM7 in 8-bit fukin sik son!

theres also an apparent remake of MM3 in LEGENDS STYLE WOOT! (at least it looks like legends..) fukin awsome thats also on youtube by the same guy who posted this MM7 remake

this 1s totally stupid but the best invention wily's ever had is in this 1!

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Fan-made Megaman 2.5 is lookin' good! here's hoping for a leak pre-cease & desist.

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

my god that is the sickest mod IVE EVER seen @_@

..but theres no way theyll put a cease on it unless he tried to sell it.. the open source for megaman is free

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

in case anyone didnt hear the news...sorry to rain on your parade

We'd like to thank you for your ongoing loyal support of Mega Man Legends 3. Today, however, we must regrettably announce the discontinuation of this project.

[...]

Unfortunately it was not felt that the Mega Man Legends 3 Project met the required criteria, and it is with regret that we must announce that the Mega Man Legends 3 Project has been cancelled, meaning that Capcom will not be releasing the Prototype or the full game. Additionally, updates of the Mega Man Legends Developer Room will cease as of today, though the North American Developer Room and its forums will remain open indefinitely.

i guess the writing was on the wall when Inafune took his ball & went home, but...still. lotta niche-love for this one that's gonna be lost.