Hondo's Bar

Your ultimate team of zombie slayers

Classic Romero zombie rules apply. An unknown plague has infected humanity and your last defense is to gather a ragtag team of fictional heroes to fight the undead menace. Not including yourself what 5 fictional characters would you ask to join your zombie squad? My 5 are wolverine, the punisher, ash(evil dead), the bride(kill bill), and the predator.

id say the regeneration rejects it. none of that marvel zombies stuffscratch that. everyone is susceptible. skills-wise, what team would work bestscratch that. everyone is susceptible. skills -wise, what team would work best...... i fucked up that last post :ohface:

Perhaps this is cheating but . . . The Silver Surfer (the only guy you really need), Richard Reed from the Fantastic Four, Cameron (Terminator) from the Sarah Connor, future John Connor (Leader of the Resistance), and Xavier from the X-men.

Is Xavier able to control zombie minds?

i wouldnt think cause zombies have no real conscientious and run on instinct..... unless you count the vague memories as the zombie's conscience. and there is no cheating. use whoever you want :ohface:

Classic Romero zombie rules apply. An unknown plague has infected humanity and your last defense is to gather a ragtag team of fictional heroes to fight the undead menace. Not including yourself what 5 fictional characters would you ask to join your zombie squad? My 5 are wolverine, the punisher, ash(evil dead), the bride(kill bill), and the predator.

someone has been using the "living social" app on facebook. :ohface:

the 5 characters i picked on my fb page are:

John Rambo

T-800 (Terminator 2)

Batman

Chuck Norris

Shaun from Shaun of the Dead

-Robocop (cuz unless you gnaw his lips, you cant get to his body)

-Tank Girl (cuz shes in a fuckin' tank... and cuz its slightly funny)

-Deadpool (cuz apparently you can't fuckin' kill him)

-Casey Ryback (cuz he can cook too)

-The Punisher (cuz hes the fuckin' Punisher)

someone has been using the "living social" app on facebook. :ohface:

Man, when I picked the five things to have in the effect of a zombie attack, I choose Zombie Survival Guide, Telekinesis, impenetrable skin, zombie immunity and the Swedish bikini team. I feel I was better prepared than everyone else.

Man, when I picked the five things to have in the effect of a zombie attack, I choose Zombie Survival Guide, Telekinesis, impenetrable skin, zombie immunity and the Swedish bikini team. I feel I was better prepared than everyone else.

yeah, but wouldn't the bikini team be at the risk of being zombified? and if you're gonna go all out on it why not have a magic elf potion that turns your semen into a potent zombie repelnet, which of courset lasts for only 24 hours, thus ensuring the bikini team return habitually for a slathering? ^_^

There's a scary kind of brilliance there.

My five:

Macguyver

Snake Eyes

River Tam

Clive Owen from The Hire

Rush Limbaugh

Rush Limbaugh? To use as zombie bait, right? But they eat brains; he'd be useless in that position.

Ah well. Mine, for now:

Ash from the Evil Dead series

Johnny 5 (when he still had his frickin' laser)

River Tam (an excellent choice)

Alice from Resident Evil

Dr. John Henry Irons, aka Steel

Rush Limbaugh? To use as zombie bait, right?

Yes. Every good zombie team needs somebody that you can trip while running to distract the undead hordes. And of all the famous people I dislike, I think Rush would take the longest to eat.

Yes. Every good zombie team needs somebody that you can trip while running to distract the undead hordes. And of all the famous people I dislike, I think Rush would take the longest to eat.

LImbaugh zombie! Frighrening thought. Marvel should do a cover for it though. However, I'd pick Ralphie May if we're going for zombie bait.

Wait, we can pick things? Fine, I'll take a sprayer (for reference), an M-60, the entire back of that vehicle's worth of shells, a 50-gallon drum of redbull, and a CD of nothing but Rush songs.

Wait, we can pick things? Fine, I'll take a sprayer (for reference), an M-60, the entire back of that vehicle's worth of shells, a 50-gallon drum of redbull, and a CD of nothing but Rush songs.

Perhaps we should have a zombie attack ultimate equipment list thread.

I'd want a secure building, a harpoon gun mounted on the roof, plenty of food and water, a machete, and a really good book to last me. This may take a while.

Maybe. But kill enough each day, and eventually it'll be safe enough to forage for supplies, and maybe adapt your strategy to be quicker. In the meantime, with only a few items to choose from it works (and it minimizes the possibility of getting infected.

Well, have fun killing the entire population of your county (and possibly the state of Texas) one at a time in the most long/ardous form of killing I can think of (other than beating someone to death with a whiffle bat). Meanwhile I'll be exiting the warrior.

Archived