Hondo's Bar

Blargh - The Random Thread

The NZA

for all of you on this board who have never been to San Francisco..you are truly deprived..

i am not an incredibly extensive traveler like some are, I mean i've been around (England, Germany, Switzerland, Italy, Guyana, Canada, Mexico, Austria, various parts of the United States, etc.) but i mean this truly and completely...none of these places contain an iota of the magic and the charm that San Francisco contains.... and i feel like the luckiest gal in the world that i get to LIVE and go to SCHOOL there for the next four years...life is really sweet....

Back in Vista Verde, Miami I remember always complaining about the black hairs on the bathroom floor.

'S funny, too - I could tell who's they were by their length, sometimes even the scent...Mariam, Miranda, Yahven, Chi-Chan (not Aadil, he's bald), etc. Day after day, i'd clean them up, always makin a fuss about the minute or two it took.

So, here I am: Forth Worth, Texas. Got the truck, apartment, career, cats, etc - all grown up-like.

...but, god I miss those black hairs.

FINALS SUCK!! I have two today and two tomorrow...and then another on Wensday..can't they just give it all to me in one day.. don't make me suffer or go out of my mind... I mean I know I am going to pass my writing course..and my math.. BUT WHY DEALY THE PROCESS and I have TWO NOT ONE BUT TWO exams for every FREAKING CLASS!!!! DAMN THE SYSTEM......

hey anyone wanna take my exams?? :D:D

I'm in Bliss! I've owened SW monopoly for awhile now but seldomely get a chance to play because it goes on "forever". But now i've stumbled across an entire line of SW Edition Games that have a definite end and will draw a more regular stream of challengers! :D

LIFE, Stratego and Electronic Battleship!! Are all now assimilated into the Star wars Galaxy!

"Thats right bitch, I Sunk your Star Destroyer!"

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I AM GOING HOME ON FRIDAY!!!!

I AM GOING HOME ON FRIDAY! I AM GOING HOME ON FRIDAY! I AM GOING HOME ON FRIDAY! I AM GOING HOME ON FRIDAY! I AM GOING HOME ON FRIDAY! I AM GOING HOME ON FRIDAY! I AM GOING HOME ON FRIDAY! I AM GOING HOME ON FRIDAY! I AM GOING HOME ON FRIDAY! I AM GOING HOME ON FRIDAY! I AM GOING HOME ON FRIDAY! I AM GOING HOME ON FRIDAY! I AM GOING HOME ON FRIDAY! I AM GOING HOME ON FRIDAY! I AM GOING HOME ON FRIDAY!

::dances around::

:D:D:D