Hondo's Bar

Blargh - The Random Thread

The NZA

Mrs. Landers was a health nut, she cooked food in a wok, Mr. Harris was her boyfriend, and he had a great big cockadoodle doodle, the rooster just won't quit, and I don't want my breakfast, because it tastes like shitzus make good housepets, they're cuddly and sweet, monkeys aren't good to have, because they like to beat their meeting in the office or meeting in the hall, the boss he wants to see you, so you can suck his Balzak was a writer, he lived with Allen Funt, Mrs. Roberts didn't like him, but that's because she's a contaminated water can really make you sick, your bladder gets infected and blood comes out your dictate what I'm saying, cause it will bring you luck, and if you all don't like it, I don't give a flying fuck.

"Watch the company you keep, and the crowd you bring

'cause they came to do drugs, and you came to sing..."

Theyre playin it like crazy, but im still really happy..not just that Nas is on the airwaves but that its somethin really positive like that, makes me smile. :D

Before I hit the sack, here's some dead baby jokes!

How do you know when a baby is a dead baby?

The dog plays with it more.

How do you make a dead baby float?

Take your foot off of it's head.

What's the difference between a dead baby and a trampoline?

When you jump on a trampoline, you take your boots off.

What do you call a dead baby with no arms and no legs in the middle of the ocean?

Fucked.

How many babies does it take to paint a house?

Depends how hard you throw them.

Why did the baby fall out of the tree?

Because he was dead!

What's the difference between a truck full of bowling balls and a truck full of dead babies?

You can't unload a truck full of bowling balls with a pitchfork.

What's the difference between a dead baby and my girlfriend?

I don't kiss my girlfriend after sex.

What's the difference between a Cadillac and a pile of dead babies?

I don't have a Cadillac in my garage.

What's worse than finding 7 dead babies in 1 trash can?

Finding 1 dead baby in 7 trash cans.

Why did the dead baby cross the road?

It was stapled to the chicken.

:D

ARTICLE IN WICHITA FALLS PAPER BY DENNIS MILLER

ALL THE RHETORIC ON WHETHER OR NOT WE SHOULD GO TO WAR AGAINST IRAQ HAS GOTTEN MY INSANE LITTLE BRAIN SPINNING LIKE A ROULETTE WHEEL. I ENJOY READING OPINIONS FROM BOTH SIDES BUT I HAVE DETECTED A HINT OF CONFUSION FROM SOME OF YOU. AS I WAS READING THE PAPER RECENTLY, I WAS REMINDED OF THE BEST ADVICE SOMEONE EVER GAVE ME. HE TOLD ME ABOUT THE KISS METHOD (KEEP IT SIMPLE STUPID!) SO, WITH THIS AS A THEME, I'D LIKE TO APPLY THIS THEORY FOR THOSE WHO DON'T QUITE GET IT. MY HOPE IS THAT WE CAN SIMPLIFY THINGS A BIT AND RECOGNIZE A FEW IMPORTANT FACTS.

HERE ARE 10 THINGS TO CONSIDER WHEN VOICING AN OPINION ON THIS IMPORTANT ISSUE:

1) OUT OF PRESIDENT BUSH AND SADDAM HUSSEIN. ... HUSSEIN IS THE BAD GUY.

2) IF YOU HAVE FAITH IN THE UNITED NATIONS TO DO THE RIGHT THING, KEEP THIS IN MIND... THEY HAVE LIBYA HEADING THE COMMITTEE ON HUMAN RIGHTS AND IRAQ HEADING THE GLOBAL DISARMAMENT COMMITTEE. DO YOUR OWN MATH HERE.

3) IF YOU USE GOOGLE SEARCH AND TYPE IN "FRENCH MILITARY VICTORIES," YOUR REPLY WILL BE "DID YOU MEAN FRENCH MILITARY DEFEATS?"

4) IF YOUR ONLY ANTI-WAR SLOGAN IS "NO WAR FOR OIL," SUE YOUR SCHOOL DISTRICT FOR ALLOWING YOU TO SLIP THROUGH THE CRACKS AND ROBBING YOU OF THE EDUCATION YOU DESERVE.

5) SADDAM AND BIN LADEN WILL NOT SEEK UNITED NATIONS APPROVAL & BEFORE THEY TRY TO KILL US.

6) DESPITE COMMON BELIEF, MARTIN SHEEN IS NOT THE PRESIDENT. HE PLAYS ONE ON T.V.

7) EVEN IF YOU ARE ANTI-WAR, YOU ARE STILL AN "INFIDEL!" AND BIN LADEN WANTS YOU DEAD, TOO

8) IF YOU BELIEVE IN A "VAST RIGHT-WING CONSPIRACY" BUT NOT IN THE DANGER THAT HUSSEIN POSES, QUIT HANGING OUT WITH THE DELL COMPUTER DUDE.

9) WE ARE NOT TRYING TO LIBERATE THEM.

10) WHETHER YOU ARE FOR MILITARY ACTION OR AGAINST IT.. OUR YOUNG MEN AND WOMEN OVERSEAS ARE FIGHTING FOR US TO DEFEND OUR RIGHT TO SPEAK OUT. WE ALL NEED TO SUPPORT THEM WITHOUT RESERVATION.

I HOPE THIS HELPS.

Drunken Entropy

Ok, so its done for now i guess....every corner should have its own skin, except the lyricist lounge & the bars (which will stay at default till we find another).

I think its worth it. Some wont like Stonehenge's but i think its alright, the Lyceum is prolly the best new one, tho the others arent shabby. The "announcements" one..is gonna piss folks off. To use emotions, you kinda havta type backwards...youll see. :D Yahven may remove it later but its interestin for now.

Yahven & I are constantly lookin for more/cooler skins for the board so dont be surprised if youre continuatlly seeing changes, hopefully for the better but again: if you prefer one look to another, dont hesitate to say so.

The only problem so far has been...while goin through the other skins & killin the retarded "Member since/Member no." lines under each post - its a few lines of coding in the skin itself - i cocked up the board's main skin, somehow. I dont know how, i backed it up like a good lil admin but even that didnt work. So, I imporovised, its hard to explain. Worked fine till last night..now odd things are showing up, like....the bc_new.gif tabs you see in the music & announcemnt forums (they get that instead of goombas or weed leaves, i think its cause they have forums in themselves)...if you "mark all posts as read" or come back later with nothin new there, youll see naked coding there instead...its not that big a deal, but embrassing, and its my fault.

Oh, and as of today, the bottom frontpage borders are losing their color...if you come here tomorrow and the board's all 0110001010101111100 then youll know who to bitch at. :D

Anyway, diggin the new look? Drop a line in general!

ok it'd be better in stonehenge where i made a thread but by god if you want to talk in general do so

thanks miss fussypants

Edited by Irish Cowboy