Hondo's Bar

Blargh - The Random Thread

The NZA

There was a middle-aged guy who bought a brand new Mercedes convertible SLC. He took off down the road, flooring it up to 80 mph. and enjoyed the wind blowing through what little hair he had left on his head. "This is great," he thought and floored it some more.

He looked in his rear view mirror and there was a Florida Highway Patrol Trooper behind him, blue lights flashing and siren blasting. "I can get away from him with no problem" thought the man and he floored it some more and flew down the road at over 100 mph.

Then he thought, "What am I doing? I'm too old for this kind of thing" and pulled over to the side of the road and waited for the State Trooper to catch up with him.

The Trooper pulled in behind the Mercedes and walked up to the man. "Sir, "he said looking at his watch. "My shift ends in 30 minutes and today is Friday the 13th. If you can give me a reason why you were speeding, that I've never heard before, I'll let you go."

The man looked back at the Trooper and said, "Last week my wife ran off with a State Trooper, and I thought you were bringing her back.

"The State Trooper said, "Have a nice day."

"I'm lit, and I dont care what no one thinks...

but where the fuck is the waitress at wif my drinks!?

The owner's already pissed, cause we sorta late,

but our time & our clothes gots to cordinate...

Most girls lookin right, some lookin a mess,

thats why they spillin drinks all over ya dress

but Louis Vitton bras all over ya breasts

got me wantin to put hickeys all over ya chest..."

lyrical genuis Ludacris, "Stand Up" :D :D

"Some days wouldn't be special, if it wasn't for rain

Joy wouldn't feel so good, if it wasn't for pain

Death gotta be easy, 'cause life is hard

It'll leave you physically, mentally, and emotionally scarred...

Many men, many, many, many, many men....Wish death upon me

Lord, I don't cry no more

Don't look to the sky no more...

Have mercy on me; Have mercy on my soul

Somewhere my heart turned cold...have mercy on me"

:D - 50 Cent "Many Men (wish death)", you'll hear it all over the radio soon i imagine

You know, the other night, i had somethin really clever to say here, but i didnt want to post and dethrone chief's asian chick.....dammit people, lets stay on this page for a lil while, least you could do since Spiffy gay'd up that other thread in general with pretty boys.

Well, now I am free. And now that I am free, I must remember that with freedom, comes responsiblity (much like power i suppose). Responsibility. The responsiblity not to let your mind slip into the dark void of paraniod anxiety. Not to slide into madness and the explorations of a world gone macabre from loniliness and isolation. Not to stop and take a look inside yourself, only to see a deep hollow vancant inky blackness that has spent your whole life consuming you unaware, driving from you any memory you had of love, joy or warmth. It's a slippery slope my friends. Keep busy, or kiss your sanity good bye.