Hondo's Bar

Blargh - The Random Thread

The NZA

When I search for Chris Morris stuff on the google, I keep coming across another Chris Morris a gay rights activist that just happens to have a fucking ace story on his home page worthy of Brasseye itself.

I also joined OutRage! for a while. My most memorable moment was President Robert Mugabe trying to push my hand under a moving car wheel while I and three others protested over his human rights record in Zimbabwe.

Damn it...I wanna go out to dinner, but nooooooooooooo I can't find anyone to hang out with. Danny is chillin with Roly and I am so not feeling hanging out with Roly. I can't stand him he needs to get over Danny. SERIOUSLY.

I need some food here people...I am starvin. ANYONE WANT TO HAVE DINNER?

i would kill a man...in front of his own momma...to have a day off just to go to six flags (assumin we had one here in south florida again), at least the water park part. its hot as bawls out lately.

Ive never stopped abusing inanimate objects that i run into....clipped my hip on this goddamn computer table as i passed, then kicked it good, and now its not holdin up too well.

I'm gonna blame the janitors. or the russians.