Hondo's Bar

Blargh - The Random Thread

The NZA

That reply in Blargh stuff is bull... I will never follow the one rule.

anal pricks.

i dont get the infantile shit. if you're not gonna follow context, why post in something? its like me putting my review of the 50 cent game in an aviation thread. it makes no sense!

i dont get the infantile shit. if you're not gonna follow context, why post in something? its like me putting my review of the 50 cent game in an aviation thread. it makes no sense!

I'm just joking... I don't actually care.

Still won't stop doing it though.

Infantile fits perfectly in this place...

cute. itll keep getting moved till you stop playing jax jr then.

That's not an insult, and also... not really much of an effort for me, it's actually less of an effort for me to post there than do it right.

Also, like I said, i don't actually care if you move it, it's posting there that matters to me.

and also...

How does you posting about the 50 cent game in a thread compare to this, there's no rule saying you can't post that there if you wanted to? ...and if you did, I'd most likely ignore it... it's written word not sound.

and also...

lighten up, you're all worked up over nothing, really... does it bother you THAT much?

and also...

my anal pricks comment was a joke comment.

Edited by SpunkyMonkey

its a joke, but i mean, you're being a prick just to be it. "jax jr" isnt meant as much an insult as an analogy; early jax tried to be the rebel by fucking things up or having overstated dumb opinions, im saying you're more clever is the thing.

i could post an irrelevant 50 cent review, and you can ignore it, sure, but im sayin: why bother? its something to do when you're be a d-bag is all.

do as you please, just dont see the point. the "THIS ONE RULE MAKES YOU ALL NAZI HYPOCRITES" was funny at first but you're kinda past it, its way funnier to point out these things come next awards, for example.

but you just did, a bunch of times!

...youre the one who told me not to be a drama queen! you said no one likes them!

Ok, I'll just stop.

Also, I'm not too mad at this place anymore, RayRay has led me to the light.

and also...

you finally asked me nicely instead of just being a tyrant. That took long enough

Edited by SpunkyMonkey

Zim: GIR! Why did you remove your navigational chip!?

GIR: To make room for the cupcake!

Zim: GREAT! Now we're LOST!

GIR (who has since eaten the cupcake) bursts into a fit of tears

Zim: GIR, I hope you've learned your lesson.

GIR: YES! I MISS-ED YOU, CUPCAKE!