Hondo's Bar

Blargh - The Random Thread

The NZA

What makes you think that Adam Hilliker is a "she"?

I'm in a rather foul (not fowl) mood today. I can't type to save my life and I had this nasty blood blister pop and then it got infected and now I'm on antibotics and it's on my right hand and it hurts like hell and my hand looks deformed and I really like really long run on sentences.
Shit, that sucks. Hope you get better soon.

i gotta share this.

at this other forum im at, on the off-topic shit, weird guys ask weird questions about women. this one is clearly going to end well cause this enlgish degree kid wants to anonymously send "a crown of sonnets" to a girl on his campus that barely knows him. his defense of this - and the hateful replies - are absolutely golden, but this reply was one of those "i honestly laughed out loud" moments.

I wrote one for you. It's not 15 sonnets though, as I don't have your talent. I call this a Princely Sonnet.

Sonnet 1

You ride the bus as I ride my ambitions silently. I want you to be mine, for in these fleeting glances I see your heart, your soul, and your love. It is your Abercrombie top that tells me of your heart. It is your Gossip Girl notebook that tells me of your soul. And it is your unwavering effort to stay far away from me and not talk to me that speaks of your love. For surely you seek distance so as to avoid the pain that comes with not dating me.

Sonnet 2

Are you a dream or the truth? Or can you be both? For I see you in my nights as well as my days, usually through the green tinge of optically enhanced night vision. I seek you verily. While I know not what our future holds, I know that it holds only loss and pain if I do not continue the hunt.

Sonnet 3

A bird sings... warning me... for it is not a song of love, but a song of search. This bird knew me in another life... he sings of loss, and pain, and heartbreak. He speaks of the times that maidens rejected his fair advances as well... My bird-brother was unable to cope with the loss... he knew that his intentions were honorable, and that some sordid party interfered with his soul match... the bird knew... she couldn't live...

Sonnet 4

CREEP. CREEP SILENTLY, BROTHER FOX. FOR I HAVE ENLISTED THE AID OF NATURE ITSELF IN CONNECTING OUR TWO STARTS. THE BIRDS WATCH THE SKIES WHILE THE WILD DOGS STALK THE GROUNDS OUTSIDE OF MCCALLISTER GIRLS DORM. THE MOST UNLIKELY OF ALLIES, THE WORLD CRIES WITH MY TEARS. THEY KNOW OF COSMIC CONSEQUENCES SHOULD OUR LOVE FALTER TO KINDLE. I KNOW NOW WHAT I MUST DO. I PUT THE MATCH TO THE GASOLINE. I WILL BE WITH YOU SOON.