Hondo's Bar

Hondos & NSFW topics

The NZA

Ok, so i got a good idea from another site on how to denote any topics that are/become NSFW (Not Safe For Work) and give members a fair warning.

First up, though: any of you photoshop :2T: about, can someone take this image here and just make it to read NSFW?

NSFW.gif

appreciate it, feel free to just upload it back.

really? no takers? it doesnt have to be that exact image, just one like it of said size or preferably smaller; the idea is, im trying to work it into the smileys below your post ("post icons") so we have one that'll be right next to each NSFW topic.

wish i could say it was mine; came as a suggetsion from a site that makes most of the skins & mods we use. once the image is drawn up, i can take some time this week to tag it into each skin on our board (so its universal; ill prolly replace this guy with it: icon8.gif and go use it on the pictures of hot chicks thread and any others that apply - if anyone's got other suggested threads, post em here.

we just need the image to get it going.

ok, its done.

New Hondo's Rule:

From now on, when making a new topic that's Not Safe For Work, you must choose the "NSFW" post icon (found below your post box). Moderators & co-admins, anyone who finds a topic that's gone unsafe, please change the first post to use this post icon, so it shows up like this:

NSFW.jpg

exercise your best judgement; if the titties are out, or its any pic that you woudlnt want your job's IT seeing, just go ahead & label it.

exercise your best judgement; if the titties are out, or its any pic that you woudlnt want your job's IT seeing, just go ahead & label it.

So does this mean NSFW would also apply to any post Senshik has posted to?

PromQueen.jpg

Dems looks like titties to me! :fuckoff:

ok, its done.

New Hondo's Rule:

From now on, when making a new topic that's Not Safe For Work, you must choose the "NSFW" post icon (found below your post box). Moderators & co-admins, anyone who finds a topic that's gone unsafe, please change the first post to use this post icon, so it shows up like this:

NSFW.jpg

Aye eye Captain!!

Theres one or two threads in hon(dos) that could use it (bitorrent etc) but how do you change the post icon? I cant figure out how to do it.

Right! just go to the first post in that thread, and go to edit it; only, just edit the post icon box below it to reflect the NSFW tag and you're done. as long as you're a mod, should be doable. just remember: if its not the first post of a thread, it wont show on the forum's list, so it wont really work.

just one thing, for a thread with thousands of posts, like BLARgh.

maybe ten posts that are nsfw would make that whole thread nsfw.

Why? Even if it were only one it'd still be there. Not marking it would be a bit like Russian Roulette, wouldn't it?

Archived