Hondo's Bar

"I really shouldn't speak on this, but..."

The NZA

thing is, when we get together locally (a number of you are gonna see this, soon :love: ) we tend to talk shit and ask questions about all kindsa hondonians and gossipy secrets. shameful, i know! personally, im good at keeping a secret but only if you tell me it is such. TRUFAX.

that said, i know not everyone can attend and be part of the chickenhead magic. so, while im :lush: (and only then! or others responding, THATS THE RULE so you can have something to blame past the fact this is in crap shack so you know, free pass?) i declare this thread a hondos-gossip thread, within reason.

ask away! ill uh, say what i can and deal with the consequences when im sober. this will totally not start civil war 2.5, honest.

37,000 posts? What, do you have no life? 21,000 mean you were cool, but 37,000 is just excessive.

As for rumors, I hear Panch has the clap.

6k posts means people think they know you, but don't.

As for a rumor, it has gotten back to me that I have tried to bed countless women on this forum. I only know of a measly half dozen.

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...