Hondo's Bar

CREEPY

The NZA

Here's a favorite creepy image:

TheHandsResistHim.jpg

http://www.stonehamstudios.com/paintings/T...dsResistHim.jpg

Supposedly it's a haunted painting that was bought on eBay... it's sort of a side-fascination of mine...

http://www.stonehamstudios.com/haunted.html

PS- Never really did have a thing for her, but yeah, Lohan's looking like sssshhhhiiitttttt these days.

Edited by White Line Nightmare

Does anyone remember these books? I loved them but the illustrations used to scare the shit out of me when I was younger and they're still rather unnerving.

They're still available-- I bought a hardcover collecting all three books for about $15.

Once, as a Christmas present for a friend, I framed black & white copies of the artwork to hang on the wall. The one of the skeletal dead girl with no eyes came out awesome.

• 1 month later...
this is some of my favorite stuff to look up. and the reason i enjoyed Paranormal Activity so much. :)

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I think alot of people have seen this vid. and real or not it's definitely creepy @.@ to me at least lol

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Ive seen those before, but you are right when you say they are creepy as hell. That is one of my favorite things to look up as well.

ah shit how could i forget the Mark Twain clip? I find myself watchin that thing wondering how a little kid in the 80's wouldve taken that O.o i'm not sure how I take it. and whoa and rubber johnny :blink: i felt like that dog... i couldnt look away.