Hondo's Bar

Mad Men

The NZA

I came in here to comment on fever dream Don (WTF!?!?) and how poor Sally now has not one but two horrible, obese women influencing her life. But that parody made me forget all about it, Logans.

Zombie Roger: Wait, wait, wait! Don't shoot me. I don't do anything around here.

Conference Room Rick: Carl, your mom's a whore.

Yeah, great episode, but nothing in this episode compared with the scene last episode when

Joan told her husband that after he left never to come back. That scene was tense as fuck.

I wish they'd do more with Peggy soon. There hasn't been much going on with her except when

she hung out with Don's new secretary, Dawn, and when she extorted Roger for $800.

Edited by Reverend Jax

The whole time I was watching that scene this is what was going through my head:

http://youtu.be/uE96VAc_RgQ

Deebo: Price

Red: Campbell

Smokey: Sterling

I guess that would make Don Craig. . . or that lil' kid on the bike.

Anyway, this was a great episode. Pete was long over due for a featured episode and Ken, Lane, & Roger got some good screen time as well. Looks like Jax will get his wish of more Peggy in the next episode. Personally, I think less is more w/ her--unless she's paired w/ Don. And the writers are seemingly pairing her up w/ the obnoxious new guy whom I wish was one of those dead nurses they keep referencing. Oi, is he giving me spielkus in my ganektigazoink.

Edited by Mr. Hakujin
And you know this, man.

Episode 1

Zooby Zoo.

Episode 2

Fat suit Betty.

Episode 3

Don's fever dream... OF DEATH!!!!

Episode 4

PETE GOT KNOCKED DA FUCK OUT!!!

Episode 5

Roger meets Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds ;)

Fuckin' best season yet!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I felt this last episode was a bit weak, but still not doing too bad. We can't stop making fun of fatty while she chows down on her food.Roomies current theory: Don dies at the end.

The series creator has said he plans on ending it in "modern times," so that theory is plausible. Roger is becoming my favorite character. Pete needs to die. Glad to see Lain is coming back next episode. And we need MOAR JOAN!