Hondo's Bar

Star Wars Schwag

Mr. Hakujin

• 2 months later...

Nice Lego collection, Mortiss! I've got the new Millennium Falcon (unassembled) and the Imperial Shuttle. Ive also got a Hoth playset I caught on sale, which I honestly just purchased so I could have a Lego Hoth Han and tauntaun.

I was crazy into the SW figure collecting in the day, but haven't purchased a new figure in years. Mine are all in bins in storage. :( That doesn't stop people from buying me figs as presents though. So many figs,m so little display space. *sigh* If only I could go back in time and exchange all those $6-$8 figs I'd have enough to buy a Lego Deathstar and that motorized At-At...

Edited by Mr. Hakujin

• 4 months later...

A figure of YOU frozen in carbonite?

From May 18th to June 16th, people attending the Star Wars Weekends at Walt Disney World in Orlando have the chance to buy figures of themselves trapped in a block of carbonite. The catch: The people will have call 407-939-8324 to make a reservation first (you can't just walk in); plus, it'll cost $100 per figure, and the figure will be 8-inches tall,

Now if only they'd make a Slave Leia Real Doll...

• 3 years later...

Yeah, the Classic Trilogy figures are coming out at the end of the month - freaking dying to get Solo and Fett.

I saw some crazy toys on youtube that were unveiled during that Global Unboxing Event, like this one:

A flying Millennium Falcon foam drone! What?! Nuts - you got to see this 3 min vid. STUNNING. My jaw dropped. Lucky ass kids today.

Star Wars Saga on Blu! Nice - that and the Lord of the Rings Extended Edition Trilogy are nice sets. Not just nice looking packages, but loaded w/ great features...

That MF drone will be mine. Oh, yes. It will be mine. $88 at WallyWorld if I could find one with it actually in stock. :/

I bought a few of the Hot Wheels mini vehicles on sale at TRU--new Tie Fighter, Classic Tie Fighter, new Millennium Falcon, Star Wars Rebels Ghost & Tie Fighter, and Slave 1. Also, Disney Store.com had some really cool exclusives. I picked up this set of figures and a die-cast model of Poe's X-Wing, which seems to be currently sold out online. I think I'm going to get the New Order SF Tie in this same scale. You can't beat it for $10.

Edited by Mr. Hakujin

• 3 weeks later...