Hondo's Bar

Cracked links

The NZA

Nope :/ never got around to getting my license cause I ever needed it, it scares me, my girlfriend drives everywhere, and its a hassle going to the place to try and get it cause I end up making extra trips to the eye doctor due to my lazy eye :p I CAN drive, just not well lol

Edited by axel_napalm

I always told myself that I didn't grow up poor. My main argument for that with myself was having a new game system as soon as it came out. If my parents could afford that plus whatever my brother and sister wanted at the time we were good right? Reading this article and thinking back, this was my family growing up: http://www.cracked.com/blog/the-5-stupidest-habits-you-develop-growing-up-poor/

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure if these have been posted yet, but here are two right up nizzlers alley:

5 worst lyrics to ever ruin good rap songs

7 songs from your grandpa's day that would make Eminem blush

And as an aside, I'm not sure how Cracked's website is handling what ads pop up, but both of those lists had ads to "get Christian degrees online" at the bottom and top of the pages.

Edited by Mr. Hakujin

• 2 weeks later...