Hondo's Bar

Cracked links

The NZA

Obnoxious Behaviors Punishable By Death

Number 1 is right on the money. That's one of my biggest pet peeves

Yup, that's pretty irritating, but what's even worse are the guys that refuse to go a door being held open by another guy. They act as if it will somehow rob them of any masculinity they posses if they allow another dude to open a door for them that isn't dressed like this:

doorman.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Obnoxious Behaviors Punishable By Death

Number 1 is right on the money. That's one of my biggest pet peeves

Logan didn't we used to work with a white guy who sang Jamaican in a Reggae band?? OR was he just the asshole guitarist? Sheldon, or cliff, or whatever his white ass name was.

I've touched on how much I hate people who are in line in front of me at McDonalds already, but to reiterate, in the words of all you guys favorite rapper (Violent J) "Man fuck those fucking motherfuckers..."

As for anyone who doesn't say thank you when I hold a door open for them, I remember your face, and if I ever see you again I will hold the door shut on your undeserving ass until you grovel at my feet for my kindness last time we met at a door...

And my wife told me I am the asshole who takes the chip/fry with all the cheee on it, no wonder that one didn't bug me...

Ha, good readin'.

It should be noted, when you're killed by another player in Runescape, you keep THREE things. The person that killed you gets to loot the rest. This isn't really a big deal usually, because you have to go out into areas way in the boonies for you to get PvP flagged, and they warn you constantly. So if you wanna go do PvP, you either only bring 3 things or you go out and be a MAN.

So yeah, that glitched murder rampage is kind of a big deal.

Ha, good readin'.

It should be noted, when you're killed by another player in Runescape, you keep THREE things. The person that killed you gets to loot the rest. This isn't really a big deal usually, because you have to go out into areas way in the boonies for you to get PvP flagged, and they warn you constantly. So if you wanna go do PvP, you either only bring 3 things or you go out and be a MAN.

So yeah, that glitched murder rampage is kind of a big deal.

Couldn't one have just logged off?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...