Hondo's Bar

Marvel Vs. Capcom 3

Genroh

Phoenix = Fabrishe Egg.

<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>

Pretty to look at, but breaks on a whim.

Seth Killian interview on DLC characters and online.

Seth Killian talks about Roster Selection.

"When you look at characters like Ghost Rider, and Iron Fist, and Black Panther, those are great characters but it's the backstory that makes them. From a gameplay point of view they're all just punchy dudes. We didn't want you to be able to say, 'this guy is just another one of this guy but a little faster or with a different fireball'. So that was the final pass" that Capcom took off the Marvel list.

*coughryuandakumacough*

and finally...

www.dotup.org1312068.jpg

First in game screens of Shuma and Jill

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>

Wow. I actually blinked and missed it!

*coughryuandakumacough*

Not to mention Jill/Chris/Wesker!

Fuck you Capcom!! Why Can't I main Iron Fist, Moon Knight, and Ghost Rider!!!

Finally

screenshot_245496.jpg

Hmmm...This will go great with my Super Street Fighter IV fightstick.....

• 2 weeks later...

Trailer 4

March 1st DLC Costumes confirmed: SF1 Ryu, RE1 Chris, Sparda Dante, S.H.I.E.L.D. Steve Rogers, Classic Thor, and Iron Patriot

^Nice. Now they need to make Annihilation Super Skrull

2.jpg

Also here is an in-depth guide from the pros at Shoryuken.com

Los' brother had me watching some ifightwinner (?) matches on JustinTV, learned a few things:

1) scrubs like spamming the same Taskmaster combo.

2) yeah, phoenix is fragile as fuck...but you'd damn sure better pull off that combo before she goes dark. holy fuck, watched her wipe out all 3 of this dude's characters on her x-factor.

3) neckbeards are apparently "in".

more to come. it's fun seeing them play, but too much of the commentary tries to emulate yipes.

ps

damn. these are some cool variant costumes! great throwbacks, and im surprised the Cap one is so current, but then again so are the spidey/iron man ones.

Got to playing a bit last night. Who ever approved Dante's final move list has lost his god damned mind! Dude's got like 7 character's work of moves. I love it!!

Also, fuck a Galactus.

Dante is on my perma-roster he's TOO GOOD. Also I didn't lose a damn match last night (thank you X factor Deadpool) until Galactus. He can die in a fire that shit's just retarded.

....Wesker put him in his place though.

Addition: Dante feels, playstyle wise like Jin from Blazblue. I appreciate this.

• 3 weeks later...

Jill and Shuma on disc DLC.

Frank West and Strider Hiryu leaked?

252284887.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0ZRYP5X5F6FSMBCCSE82&Expires=1299371341&Signature=wQ2%2B%2BtPqQUy84dcs1ZgtD5uxIMI%3D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Fuck.

Hawkeye! FIREBRAND!! Ghost Rider!!! STRIDER!!!!

Plus eight more TBA.

Wow, glad to see some more love, thought MVC3 underperformed and had been abandoned.

I barely ended up playing MVC3, despite picking up the collectors tin AND the fuckin' arcade stick so I kinda hope this is DLC a la SSFIV:AE instead of stand alone disc a la SSFIV.

:love: i knew they wouldn't bench my boy Hiryu forever like that. capcom's misstepped a lot this gen, but they know which side their bread's buttered on.

still gonna wait till it comes down in price before thinking about biting, im sitting on SSFIV as it is. just happy dude's back.

*edit oh shit THAT firebrand?!

You will pay for Rocket Raccoon, and you will LIKE IT.

Only when the game hit $15 would I do so.

THE REST OF THE ROSTER

Capcom:

Firebrand

Strider Hiryu

Phoenix Wright

Vergil

Nemesis

Frank West

Marvel:

Hawkeye

Ghost Rider

Dr Strange

Iron Fist

Rocket Racoon

Nova

Move lists for Ghost Rider, Strider, Hawkeye, and Firebrand.

Cover and Logos.

Screenshots ahoy!

Hi-Res scans of character leaks

CAPCOM: Strider Hiryu, Firebrand and...

20_char2.png

Frank West

20_char4.png

NEMESIS!!! At long fucking last!

20_char6.png

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney

20_char8.png

Vergil

MARVEL: Ghost Rider, Hawkeye and...

20_char1.png

Dr. Strange

20_char3.png

Iron Fist

20_char5.png

20_char7.png

NOVA AND ROCKET RACCOON!!!!!

Also about the alt costumes.

Amazon Pre-order:

Doomwar Dr. Doom, Classic Sentinel, Classic Strider, & Cyborg Akuma

Gamestop Pre-order:

Morlock Storm, X-Men Evolution X-23, Street Fighter Alpha/Zero Chun Li, Casual Morrigan

Best-Buy Pre-Order:

Elvis MODOK, Annihilation Super Skrull (YES!), RE1 Wesker, Captain Commando C. Viper (Capcom spits in CapCom fans eye)

Archived