Hondo's Bar

Comic book BLARGH

Thelogan

Why is Jonah Hex a member of the Justice League?

Wha-a-a-at?!? I thought you were into this sorta thing, man. Hex was in the Justice League for years. Up until D.C. All-Star Team Up featuring Jonah Hex and Blue Devil #118 and that misadventure with Dr. Clockso's Time Telly.

Wha-a-a-at?!? I thought you were into this sorta thing, man. Hex was in the Justice League for years. Up until D.C. All-Star Team Up featuring Jonah Hex and Blue Devil #118 and that misadventure with Dr. Clockso's Time Telly.

See, I want to believe that's a joke but with DC I never know. Jonah Hex has gone to the future, fought Superman and Batman, and had his corpse stuffed and placed inside Booster Gold's retarded restaurant.

All cover art from Fringe.

Why is Jonah Hex a member of the Justice League?

Yeah, but can you imagine the "one punch" scene? Hex gets back up and shoots Batman in the face...then walks out like nothing happens.

This guy said what I was thinking.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

ugh, Jonah Hex and anime style art just do not go well together. But hey, at least the second guy who should have played him is playing him now (Tom Jane always gets the short end of the stick but it seems like when he does the movie he was going to be in turns out to be terrible)