Hondo's Bar

Comic book BLARGH

Thelogan

Yeah, old Spoiler--Stephanie Brown--is now Batgirl (hence the purple highlights in the new Batgirl costume).

As for the other chick, I had to consult Wiki:

Working with Leslie Thompkins, Barbara has begun to mentor the Calculator's daughter, Wendy Harris, who was crippled following an attack at Titans Tower, which took the life of her brother Marvin. Recently it came to Barbara's attention (thanks to Dick Grayson) that Cassandra Cain has once again stepped down from the role of Batgirl, and has been replaced by Stephanie Brown.[70]

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah, old Spoiler--Stephanie Brown--is now Batgirl (hence the purple highlights in the new Batgirl costume).

As for the other chick, I had to consult Wiki:

Ugh, will DC just bite the bullet and give Barbara Gordon the ability to walk again so we can have a good Batgirl? I know, I know, it ruins the Jokers' street cred, but he still has "beating to death a Robin that fans voted to die" on his list. And DC can certainly live with one less women in refrigerators moment.

i keep forgetting that happened.

after bucky/winter soldier...who's left as the last undead bastion? Uncle Ben? i think even the original Captain Marvel (irrelevantly) came back, so its a short list of Captain Stacy, uh....fuck, i don't even know. i'm quietly grateful for the cheezy return of my boys Nate Grey, Kaine etc but shits fucking silly at this point. DC's Blackest Night = RESET BUTTON/SAVE STATE, marvel just doesn't give a fuck. Dead = dead my dick, Joe.

I'm vaguely and accidentally aware of the twins born of Gwen Stacey & Norman Osbourn, but has Gwen been properly resurrected yet?

Pretty much Bucky & Jason Todd were the twin honourguards of the gates of 'those who should never be resurrected', but Bru did such an amazing job with bucky that he gets a free pass. Jason Todd, while I like what they're shooting for(an Azrael-type deal), it's still too weak to justify.

Speaking of Azrael, what the fuck is up with that? His series ended on a cliffhanger not letting you know if he's survived the gunshot wound, but I mean given what you'd seen Jean-Paul do at that point, and the survivability of non-female DC characters it was just kinda a given he was still skulking around somewhere. But suddenly Blackest Night comes along and they're all "He totally died, LOL!" and instead of bringing him back in Brightest Retconn we got Maxwell Lord and fucking Dead-Alive-Incorporeal-What-The-Fuck-Man and I have to deal with that new cunt that's calling himself Azrael.

BRING BACK DC'S MOON KNIGHT, GODDAMMIT! :mad:

I also re-iterate my plea to please bring back Barbara Gordon's legs, the whole Oracle thing was bullshit the minute someone dreamed it up, Batman doesn't need a fucking dispacther he can buy a goddamn police scanner. And every attempt to bring up a new Batgirl, admittedly Mute Ninja Batgirl (with kung fu grip) wasn't painfully terrible, but still after reading Batgirl year one there's few things I want more than for Barbara Gordon to take up the cape and cowl again. Bruce had his back broken and came back to life after kicking the space time continuum's ass, Barbara can have legs again.