Hondo's Bar

Dark Souls

The NZA

I must say... I would t have advanced as far as I have in this thing if it weren't for the online system integrated into single player...

I was addicted to this thing like the first time I played diablo2... Except it's like I can use open battle.net without stopping the gameplay....

I think I'm in luv :'/

If any of you guys wanna rush me through I'm down... Just say "when. .........demon".

Gotta tell you tho.. Kinda sick o having to kill npcs by accident... This is the worst part of the game.

Ps I just blew an 1.5 hrs looking for a hidden ladder in blight town... Worst level ever. Can't even find quelaag or get past those rock tossin trolls..... On the way out a barbArian gave me a dung pie item drop n a

fookin dead dragon gives me a heart attack

Like seriously fook my life w this thing

Edited by IceManML

• 3 weeks later...

I got it at launch, beat it like 1.75 times, haven't played in months now.

You can drop stuff when you're in someone else's world. Connecting with someone specific is kind of tricky business, and there's generally trial and error involved.

• 2 weeks later...

Nice! I should go back and do that someday.

Maybe being level 540 would make some things a little easier.

Or I may just log in and find my character deleted because I abused a launch version glitch. Someday I'll grow the balls to find out.

No friken clue y my last couple posts aren't showing...

Everytime I discover an exploit for this game there's fine print included stating "fixed in patch 1.05"

So Iet out my water it warcry and move on w my life.

But this game is officially on the retired list.

Right? It was absurd.

It would infinitely dupe any usable item you used right before you held down the button to breath fire. One time I got invaded while I was doing it, and I just started vomiting Prism Stone rainbows everywhere while I slowly marched in a circle.

I think the invader was in shock. When it started to lag pretty bad, he eventually decided that killing me was for the best.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...