Hondo's Bar

Hondo's T-shirts: wave 3

Master Star

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You've undoubtedly seen the classic logo a million times...

Yep, you're right on that, Aarty. I was confused b/c some of the older posters like Gn, Jza, & Panch are ordering shirts, but Nick ordered a batch of these about 1.5 yrs ago, right? I thought maybe there was another logo I missed out on. Wasn't there one that used to says "Discussion" instead of "whores"?

i think we talked about it, but we only have a vector image (one that can fit right on a shirt of varying sizes) of the current "& whores one". which is to say, all we'd need is some help from someone with photoshop & 10+ people to want a "& discussion" one, natch.

11-13 so far, looking good. again though people, we're gonna need:

1) your sizes & #'s of choice, and your username is on here unless you want something else

2) any one of youse to bankroll the event & spot the others, if you want this to go quicker than a year or so.

revised

The JZA(XL) #20

Master Star

Bindusara

Metalheart

CARLO LUND

Sexy Hat

Lulu

Gunsmith

Panch

Logan

Special K

Juggalo Pete(Logan's troll shirt)

As previously stated, I'm still down to pick up someone else's shirt, not really fussed as to who's. So once we finalise numbers and have a cost per item we can proceed. Is everyone happy for me to share this thread or w/e on Facebook to scoop up any absentee Hondonians who might wanna just look awesome instead of being awesome?

As previously stated, I'm still down to pick up someone else's shirt, not really fussed as to who's.

Get me one that says "Hakujin" and "+1" as the number. Size L. And get the same for yourself, one in XL an XXL as well (ya know, in case ya backslide). :howyoudoin:

Boom!

Orders complete.

Thelogan 37

Kati 81

Juggalo Pete 69

All 2XL's, because I learned long ago that if I buy her shirts that are my size, I increase my available wardrobe. :villain:

Name the price when you're ready and the money is paypal'd to you 5 minutes later.

Name the price when you're ready and the money is paypal'd to you 5 minutes later.

again though, that's what held us up a great deal last time. we get an exact headcount (sizes and # on jersey is good, but isn't needed for this step), i get a price quote, one of you guys gets/fronts as a benefactor, money's sent, order comes in a bit later, everyone's happy (until they realize they're waiting on their shit till h-con 2, heh). if i have to collect & keep tabs on who's ordered what/how many, who hasn't paid yet, how to reach them etc i'm telling you this will bleed into next year, like the last order did.

I volunteered to pick up an extra shirt or two. WHat we need is to finalise numbers, and folks to be realistic about how long it'll take 'em to pay, from there those of us who can team up to cover the bill and then recoup cost via pre-agreed plans

Revisions

The JZA(XL)20 -JZA

Sexy Hat(L)1/3-JZA

Bindusara -JZA

Master Star -Star

Snowball -Star

Amynicole -Ames

Metalheart -Ames

CARLO LUND -Ames

Lulu

Gunsmith

TheLogan -Logan

Special K -Logan

Gene Shalit -Logan

How're we looking for #'s V cost NZA?

How're we looking for #'s V cost NZA?

pretty good i'm thinking, better if we hit 15 though - i recall one of our prior orders being at that. i'll try to get in touch with our dude from solid printewear this week, i don't know if he's a recluse or what but shit was tricky last time. prior orders were $16-20 each, hoping they haven't gone up too much with the times, ill post back when i know.

Archived