Hondo's Bar

Grand Theft Auto V

Maldron

LOVED that reference.

Also, Trevor is fantastic! Any morals I have with Franklin and Michael go out the window with this guy.

Lastly, do you find that you listen to different radio stations depending on the personality of the guy you're controlling? I do.

Edited by Panch

Ooh, and another cool, yet small thing i noticed: I parked a car and ran to start a mission, but it wasn't accessible until I bought some nicer clothes. I got into a different car, went clear across town and did like 5 different things before finally getting those clothes. I came back to the mission start and the car I bailed there was still there. I would figure it would have disappeared by then and it was cool to see it still there in the middle of the road after a good 15-20 minutes.

Re: Panch's last spoiler

That was unexpected and I really liked it. The way his daughter gave him a hug when she saw him. The way him and Michael talked to each other at times. I liked the direction of the character development a lot. Trevor and Michael weren't just business associates, they were practically family. Trevor loves the guy, and he's genuinely hurt. He's not completely one dimensional like he could have very easily been.

Have you gotten tats for him and seen him shirtless yet yet? He has a Michael RIP tat on his arm.

I get all that and, like I said, I like the kinda "uncle" dynamic he has with the kids, but I expected something... bigger. I'm not saying kill the guy, but a fight. Something! I mean, you've believed your best friend to be dead for years. Tatted your arm. Then he pops up living the good life and never reached out? I would have at least punched the guy... then gave him a huge hug. I don't know, it just seemed flat.

But in defense of GTA, they do that sometimes.