Hondo's Bar

Grand Theft Auto V

Maldron

So who else has "beaten" the game? (story) What did you guys think of the ending/what did you choose?

I know I chose to keep everyone alive. I really see any reason not to. I kind of wish the villains felt more villainous as in previous GTA games. Sure they were unlikable, but not particularly threatening. Though I know this one was more focused on the main characters. Overall it was a great story.

also I just unlocked Patrick Mcreary as a crew member which is pretty awesome.

Packie is a great gunman, I took him on the bank job in the little town and I didn't regret it a moment.

I actually encountered another character outside of a mission the other day, I just walked into Trevor's trailer as MIchael and there he was laying on the bed in his underwear, he told me to fuck off.

I managed to steal a fighter jet from the military base twice last night. The first time the engine crapped out on me and it crashed, the second time I couldn't lose my wanted level and got shot trying to land it. I need to get it parked in Trevor's hangar so I can keep the motherfucker since I can't unlock it in-game like in San Andreas.