Hondo's Bar

April Fool's Day 2012

Cathy

That was supposed to be the April Fool's prank. We would get some of you to talk shit in a thread, then I would edit them to be supportive or crap shack their posts and piss a bunch of people off.

Then the even bigger joke would be that it wasn't a joke.

The day started too late to have fun with this.

Nick and I talked for many years on "handing over" Hondos to me as an April Fool's. One that, in my opinion, would cause a chaos on here the like we've never seen. Maybe its best it never happened. To be honest, I'd probably hold Hondos hostage indefinitely :)

Well after the whole debate between him and me, Nick doing an April Fool's prank is what caused him to leave. And did he lose a limb? I thought he had some eye surgery or something, but I don't remember him saying he had his foot in a jar on his desk or anything....

what's great is that, he didn't even leave during the post-game fallout that got some folks salty at me...he left during Hondo's Inc.

speaking of, Logans' promotion is directly a (albeit belated) result of his fine HR/merchandising efforts during our corporate phase. we're still selling some of those cornballers down in mexico, albeit at a bit've a loss these days.

Archived