Hondo's Bar

Disney buys Lucasarts

Keth

It's a mixed bag, but the important thing is that they can be reprinted! I mean Marvel's Godzilla comics were nothing special but it still makes me happy they're in print. Also I just really really want ROM the Spaceknight to go back to being Marvel's. They did a lot more with that stupid-ass toy robot than Parker Brothers ever did.

Harrison Ford "open to the idea" of starring in new Star Wars trilogy

The news just keeps getting better for Star Wars fans!

Entertainment Weekly reports that Harrison Ford might -- might -- be back as Han Solo in the newly announced Star Wars: Episode VII, which is slated for a 2015 release.

Harrison is open to the idea of doing the movie and he’s upbeat about it, all three of them are,” according to EW's "highly placed source" close to Ford. The site adds, though, "Ford won’t go to the next level of contract talks until there’s a script and director in place. Either could be a deal breaker."

Unlike his Indiana Jones franchise, Ford's famously and long been less than enthusiastic about Star Wars and its hold on pop culture. But EW says the new regime at Lucasfilm and the prospect of a hefty Star Wars payday might be enough to whet his appetite to get Han Solo back into the cockpit of the Millennium Falcon one more time.

Captureharrsionfordshavehead.png

Yes, even Carrie I'm sorry to say. Apparently doing lots of cocaine is bad for you

Because Carrie Fisher needs work goddamit! And Mark Hammil might as well show up and remember what it was like to get paid to be in things physically and not just vocally. Also because Harrison Ford needs to redeem himself in the eyes of everyone (I'm in the camp that liked Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, personally, but I do admit he just doesn't do enough these days and most of what he does do sucks)

They're all too old to be the leads but I think at very least Luke needs to be a sensei figure to whatever Jedi is the lead in this bunch.