Hondo's Bar

Playstation 4

gunsmithx

Remote play 1-ups the WiiU by allowing you to play on the Vita anywhere you have an internet connection. Regardless, Remote plays been available with PS3/Vita since before the WiiU was even out, so it's not really fair to say Sony's just emulating the competition.

But you still gotta pay an extra $40 for the portable ver. of the game AND pay for ps+ to be able to sync your save to their servers...

That's not a 1 up imo

Iceman, you don't have to pay for the portable version, and you don't need ps+. Remote play means you play your console version of the game, on your console, and just stream the video and controls to and from the Vita.

I'll admit that Sony has historically done a terrible job of promoting these features, which leads to confusion. I remember when I found out that Shadow of the Colossus/ICO HD collection supported Remote play; Here I was, a Vita owner, and I had now idea the system supported such a feature. Hopefully if it's mandatory feature Sony will do a better job of advertising it.

Edited by C_U_SPACECOWBOY

<div style="background-color:#000000;width:520px;"><div style="padding:4px;"><p style="text-align:left;background-color:#FFFFFF;padding:4px;margin-top:4px;margin-bottom:0px;font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12px;"><b><a href="http://www.gametrailers.com/games/tkebzh/playstation-4">PlayStation 4</a></b></p></div></div>

vLNmkwF.png

ioFwvI1nibBw2.gif

honestly, i'm happy, despite dropping BC and them sneaking in pay for online...just hoping for some piece of software at launch to get me hyped, haven't quite seen it yet

still debating preordering tomorrow, god knows this'll be the one to get down the road anyway