Hondo's Bar

Should Hondo's have a history forum?

alive she cried

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

As I said Nick, the fact that's there's no proper place for these threads is, I think why we don't have more of them.

I am serious about this, and I'm totally fine with Tulip as a mod as well.

I'll work on the name, but obviously open to suggestions from anybody.

Edited by alive she cried

Yeah I was only half serious. I DO think that a subforum would be better.

But i also don't see the difference between Town Square and Gathering. That's for another discussion though.

We should start cooking up names.

• 3 months later...

iEujDhqnuuSfJ.gif

History's up! FC is gone - spoke to its original creator about it, and really, we've had some good times with it but for years now it's kinda just been there in a way that some seem to interpret as encouraging drama by giving it a home, when that's one of the many uses for crap shack these days.

no threads were lost, they were all moved to appropriate homes, courtesy of your local logans (thanks again man). speaking of:

damn shame what happened to them links

• Upvote 1

yeah, ya'll can hash out a name, i saw people were trying on page 1 here...skins might take a minute though

something about the transition to this new server went a bit...wonky, and now when i try to do certain functions in the admin control panel, they just kinda fail/error out. id been trying to restore the comics one a while back to no luck, was gonna try one other method but i gotta sort out a few things first (because our old host wont help until we upgrade, and our new one doesn't seem to know much about it either).

ill get it sorted at some point...preexisting skins work though, so i was debating just tossing the logo from sports onto fight club's skin and at least having quoted text not crap out!