Hondo's Bar

Foo Fighters Music Videos

Reverend Jax

What's Your Favorite Foos Video?  

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

If I had to pick the one rock band that consistantly put out great video after great video, it would have to be the Foos. There are 12 videos, so I left out The One and Monkey Wrench. It wasn't an easy choice, but I figured those were the least likely to be anyone's most favorite. If it is, I think I can change the poll.

stick.jpgbigme.jpgeverlong.jpgmyhero.jpgwalking.jpg

learn2fl.jpgbreakout.jpgnextyear.jpg

allmylife.jpgtimeslikethese.jpg

Not include on the poll: monkeywr.jpgthe_one.jpg

Edited by Jack's Meandering Thoughts

Dude, remember that CD I gave you in Sheffield, it's got a full Foos acoustic set bootleg (amongst a shitload of other things), check it out!

I have to vote for Everlong, kickass song, kickass acoustic, kickass video! My next favorites'd be Big Me and Learn to Fly, but Everlong gets it for the surreal shit, giant phones, the legs/logs dream bit, the nunchucks!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
going with the trend a little bit, but i gotta give everlong some loving..... Love the song somethin fierce and the video totally disregards how meaningful the song is

I don't know if it disregards it completely, if you watch the director Michele Gondry's DVD, he reveals that the video was quite personal to him, drawing on his childhood dreams. Things don't have to be Poe-faced to be poignant.

Everlong is best. The Evil Dead references win it for me. Gondry sure likes his sleep related narratives.

And yes everyone does need the Michel Gondry DVD and the Spike Jonze. The others aren't great.. I bought Antoin Corbin's and was subjected to some of the worst videos ever.

Everlong is best. The Evil Dead references win it for me. Gondry sure likes his sleep related narratives.

And yes everyone does need the Michel Gondry DVD and the Spike Jonze. The others aren't great.. I bought Antoin Corbin's and was subjected to some of the worst videos ever.

I want the Chris Cunningham DVD, but it's doesn't quite seem value for money, whereas Gondry has enough new and rarer old material to fill another one.