Hondo's Bar

"Madam MisSarah"

*MisSarah*

Yes many have started theese type of topics before and we all know of the famous Nostrajaikee!!!(who has has failed to return) So i have taken it upon myself to become the next know all tell all jaiknee!!! Ask me and you shall be answered!!!! WITH THE HELP OF GUMBY!!!

g.jpg

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow...yeah, we had 3 more of these before: Nosta, Heartless and 2Track, and i enjoyed all of em, im glad to see the spirit still going!

Any area of expertise in particualr? Holy shit, you actually have Gumby's head...nice hook.

So...lets start by asking the questions jaiknees like to answer: how does a copule know if their respective other is really compaitble/"the one for them" and alla that, you think?

So...lets start by asking the questions jaiknees like to answer: how does a copule know if their respective other is really compaitble/"the one for them" and alla that, you think?

just cuz im a jaiknee dont feel like you have to ask typical questions!!!!

now as far as your question.....ive consulted with gumby and we have come up with an answer!!!

1. you dont really know for sure if anyone is "the one" you just have to go with your gut

2. think about if you could tolerate this person for the rest of your life(boinkin the same person all the time ect...)

3. make sure its not one sided on either end.

gumby says he knew he found the right girl when she bent her leg over her head!!!

and with that i have spoken!!!

ok, so i like that guy. but weve already dated and he says he would never date someone again because he thinks it's stupid when people break up and get back together and break up and get back together, etc. i completely understand that because for the most part, i think it's stupid too. but im a more subjective person. i think about how the relationship was and how the break up was. if it was messy, then i wouldnt date the person again. or if the guy broke up with me for someone else, i wouldnt date them again. or if the guy was physically or verbally or emotionally abusive, i wouldnt date them again, etc. but this guy has never been like that because we never really had a relationship to speak of. we dated for like 2 weeks. i mean, i don't know if i would even date him again b/c he broke up with me and i've never dated or wanted to date someone that's broken up with me before. but i still like him. so as you can see, i'm really confused. i mean, really confused. i know i should just forget about him but i can't. i hate it. it's ridiculous. i guess i'm just hoping that he'll change but he's pretty set in his ways eventhough he's still really young. ahhhh!!! what do you think i should do?

ok lindsey let me try to help!!

first of all this guys rule is dumb. i mean you guys only dated for two weeks thats barely a relationship!!!!

second are you really sure that you have genuine feelings for him or is it just a crush that could pass any day now..dont wait for him to come to his senses!

third how does he act around you? does he make an effort? does he seem to like you too?

bottom line no matter what advice anyone gives you, you will most likely still freak out! why? cuz thats what us girls do. its in our nature to obsess!

but what helps me sometimes is to asess the situation from all angles and try to make sense of it somehow....

guys are very simple creatures but at the same time they can drive us nuts!!!!

even gumby isnt perfect at times!!

just remeber if this guy dosent come around or if nothing comes out of all this..

no biggie, there are pleanty of pee pee's in da sea girl!!!!!!

Pssst...Missarah. Can you suggest to Lindsay that she ask me out? Tell her it will solve all her man-problems.

OK i take it no one is takin me seriously!!!!!! jax ask me a question or die!!!!

GUMBY does not like it when people try to influence missarahs answers!!!

ok sarah, thanks for the advice. yeah, he flirts with me and he's always really nice to me. never really gives me the cold shoulder or anything. plus he thinks my new haircut is hot (but again, i think he's just being nice). but here's my new dilemma. friday night, another girl in the group decided that she's going to hook up her newly dumped friend with him. now, i can tell that she's really into him but i'm not sure if he's into her b/c the guy that dumped her was one of his friends and the guy i like is a pretty ethical person. before he even met her he was saying no b/c it was one of his friend's ex's. but she seems to be trying hard core to hang out with him. i was hanging out at his house with some friends and her last night and she kept saying stuff like "we should hang out" and "what time are your classes b/c maybe we can hang out at school." i noticed he flirts with her a little bit but he doesnt really seem to be too interested. from what i remember, when he first met me, he was the one asking me to hang out and stuff. but he just kinda seems to go along with whatever she's saying (maybe to just be nice or to make a new friend). she's alright looking and she's really nice but he has weird taste in girls so i never really know what girls he thinks are hot or not. anyway, long story short, her friend is really pushing her to get together with him (or any guy in the group really but she seems to be most interested in this guy) and it's freaking me out. im not really jealous but it's kind of depressing me. i don't know what to do. i'm hoping that maybe if he does date her, it'll help me get over him. but i would really rather not feel this way.

and jax what about tussin?? i will not be the second choice!!

MisSarah! I think I have a crush on someone I shouldn't!! What should I do all mighty one?!

ok metalheart im assuming "someone you shouldnt" means just about anyone cuz you iz married!!!!right?

me and gumby think you should just take it for what it is a crush..we will never stop getting them but we shouldnt let us control us....

our brain always makes better desions then our emotions!

really think about this crush....before you do anything about it!!!!

we always know the right thing do do we just dont wanna admit it sometimes!!!

(you are married right?)

). but here's my new dilemma. friday night, another girl in the group decided that she's going to hook up her newly dumped friend with him.......

ok lindsey one thing we cant control is who a person is gonna like..

ushally when a girl is too pushy(like this girl) with a guy it is a turn off...i dont get the vibe like this guy is really into this new girl...but if for some strange reason he decided to get with her...then i guess he wasnt worth your time..cuz if he wanted something with you he should pursue you!!!!

if it really driving you nut then you might just have to talk to this guy eventually and see what his deal is!!!! you run the risk of him getting freaked out but at least you'll have some peace!!!

ps...boys dont be afraid to ask too!!!!im not that bad :D

thanks sarah. yeah, i was thinking that she was kinda being pushy too. and i dont think he likes aggressive girls. although she wasnt being like bitchy pushy so maybe it didnt rub him the wrong way. who knows. i dont think ill confront him about the situation b/c were not together so its his life and he can do whatever he wants with it. but maybe i can ask him if he likes her in a roundabout way. who knows, maybe he just likes the attention.

OK i take it no one is takin me seriously!!!!!! jax ask me a question or die!!!!

GUMBY does not like it when people try to influence missarahs answers!!!

I believe "Can you suggest to Lindsay that she ask me out?" was a question. But you want a serious question, here goes:

Everyday I feel less and less happy and more and more lonely. Though I have plenty to be happy about, I feel less appreciative of all the things in my life every day, and the more I talk to people, the less I feel comforted by anything they have to say, and I feel no one understands me, and I don't really think there's anything to hard to understand about me. So my question is: How do put and end to the corrosive depression eating away at my thoughts more and more everyday.

ok metalheart im assuming "someone you shouldnt" means just about anyone cuz you iz married!!!!right?

me and gumby think you should just take it for what it is a crush..we will never stop getting them but we shouldnt let us control us....

our brain always makes better desions then our emotions!

really think about this crush....before you do anything about it!!!!

we always know the right thing do do we just dont wanna admit it sometimes!!!

(you are married right?)

oooh you are so smart :D

I just miss those feelings I got when Cj and I first met and got together! Where your face flushes and your heart pounds and you long for that first timid kiss

Thank you all mighty one!

Wow im gone for a few days and this great thread is created!! And just what the Doctor ordered! I need women advice!

So okay i met this oh so fine guy on my birthday at Hooligans. We exchanged numbers and what not and the next day we went for drinks at applebees and we talked in the parking lot for like an hour after it closed. Friday he went out with me and my best friend with her bf and we ate dinner at outback and played pool after. Another awesome night! He asks me what my plans were for saturday and i told him about my comedy club plans with this chick and that after we were prob. headed to Space. He says thats where he was probably going to go too and that we'd hang out then. So he calls me the next day and the plans are still to go to the club but he was not gonna get there til 4 in the morn cause he had another party to go to that he couldnt get out of (and no this wasnt a front because he was going out with another gurl cause he called me 2 times from the party and i heard the ppl). Sooo anyway he gets to the club and mind you all these other days we hadnt kissed, no holding hands nothing. so by the time he got there i was pretty tipsy. he got me one drink and i cut myself off but later he got me another. so i was pretty tore up but not like sloppy drunk. so going around this huge club he was holding my hand which is fine i didnt seeanythign wrong with that. i do that with my friends all the time so we dont get seperated. and we danced and danced...but twards the end he tried to kiss me. i at first rejected the kiss and told him that i wanted to take things slow (which was killing me cause you know i wanna kiss the boy) so whatever then he went to the bathroom and i grabbed my friend and i told her what happend and she called me an idiot because she said that he was gonna think i wasnt interested. so she said it was okay to like pop kiss him but notbe like all over making out kissing. so fine we were dancing again and it happend. we never like made out but every now and then wed like pop kiss. :D So my first question is was that a bad thing to do? was that too fast? so okay continuing with the story, we ended up staying at Space til like 9:30 in the morning which is something i have never ever done even after dating a dj. I felt like such a crack head leaving so late. But prior to leaving at the end he was kinda paying attention to my friend who is supposedly talking to one of the bouncers who is his friend. So me being drunk and tired i kinda jumped to conclusions and thought he was hitting on her and she wasnt doing anythign about it. i mean all they were doing was talking but from my mind state i thought he was hittingon her. so when he was following me home that morning i asked him if he was and he said no that hes just friendly like that and likes to make sure that everyoneshaving a good time. So i kinda felt stupid and iwas like im probably just drunk and tired so just dont mind me. So whatever he left after we got to my house and i slept all day and when i finally woke up really late i called him and he didnt pick up. so i thought i totally blew it with him. But! he called me first thing this morning and he said that he had just went to sleep 30 min before i called him and he didnt see the call til he woke up today. He also asked me what i was up to today and hes supposed to call when i get off from work. :D So my second question to you is did i funk things up with him?

Wow im gone for a few days and this great thread is created!! And just what the Doctor ordered! I need women advice!

So okay i met this oh so fine guy on my birthday at Hooligans. We exchanged numbers and what not and the next day we went for drinks at applebees and we ..........

OK ERIKA!! first of all calm down!!!!!take a deep breath...ok did u do that? ok good

now first of all it sounds like things are going really good so far..you werent to forward in kissing him..its not like you were being all nasty and shit. second it sounds to me like this guy is really into you,i mean you guys were out til 9:30am!!!!!

but guys are very unpredictable and sometimes you can do all the "right things" and they still can act a fool!!!

my best advice to you is just be yourself..your doing the right thing by takin it slow but dont try to hard to be perfect for him..

just be aware of his behavior if you notice any signs of shadyness back off....

but give him just enough to let him know you are intrested but not desprate...

games suck but we have tyo play them a little in the begining!!!

any guy would be lucky to have you..keep that in your head and no matter what dont let him rule your world..a boy is a boy is a boy!!!!

but i really have a good feeling about this one!!!

and remeber MisSarah is here if ever you need more advice!!!!

oh and about the jumpin to conclusions thing dont worry that was nothing he prolly forgot about that by now....

Dear MisSarah!

What recording equipment do you use, and when is your favorite time to write/record songs??

well the times i recorded it was in studios in ny.. and my favorite time to write songs is at like 3am!!!(not by choice its just when im most inspired..) its weird cuz i wont write anything for like months and then ill write like 5 songs in a day!!!

thanx for askin metalheart!!!(we gotta talk more one day)

and im glad i helped ya a little with your crush!!!hahah

Everyday I feel less and less happy and more and more lonely. Though I have plenty to be happy about, I feel less appreciative of all the things in my life every day, and the more I talk to people, the less I feel comforted by anything they have to say, and I feel no one understands me, and I don't really think there's anything to hard to understand about me. So my question is: How do put and end to the corrosive depression eating away at my thoughts more and more everyday.

ok jax first of all when did this all start??? was there something in particular that triggered this deppession?

sometimes when a person is deppressed there is nothing anyone can say to comfort them because in that moment they feel hopeless...

sometimes we can put ourselves in this state and sometimes its physical..you have to determine which one you are..

alot of times we expect people to make it all better but we become more frustrated when we relize that they only make us feel more lonley and more deppressed....

no matter what you are feeling you have to remember your mind is more powerfull than your emotions..but dont isolate yourslef completly becuase that will only make things worse!!!!

us humans are messed!!!!! we can either learn to cope with our disfunction or let it destroy us!!! you have to decide what kinda life you want....

and remeber gumby is always here for you and when you start to feel down just make fun of someone who is worse off than you that always helps me!!!! :D

ok sarah, here's my problem. and i know i've been asking you a lot of questions but this one is different. so i was thinking about it and i really think i'm much happier without a boyfriend as long as i have friends to hang out with. i remembered i was like this in high school...when ariel and i first started dating, i wouldn't really hang out with him or anything b/c i was always hanging out with my friends (even during lunch). then when i became friends with his friends, i started hanging out with him more until i basically had no friends of my own. so when we broke up i made all these new friends and now i don't care about boys really again. i guess it's a good thing but here's my problem, i've noticed that since i like hanging out with my friends more, if i do like a guy that doesn't know my friends, i get upset when he tries to make me hang out with his friends all the time. even if i really really like the guy, i'll break things off based just on the fact that i can't hang out with my friends all the time anymore. i guess friends have always been more important to me than guys...i know not everyone is like that, obviously. but i don't think i should be so one-sided and selfish but i don't know how to fix the problem. i mean eventually, you get older and everyone starts getting married and making their own married friends and then you have no one to hang out with. maybe that's why marriage scares me so much. wow, this is like my giant train-wreak of thought. sorry if it's hard to follow with the digression and all. i guess the question is, do you think this is normal and what do you think i should do to help the situation b/c eventually i would probably want a boyfriend or something to that nature but i dont know how to break from my friends?

i guess the question is, do you think this is normal and what do you think i should do to help the situation b/c eventually i would probably want a boyfriend or something to that nature but i dont know how to break from my friends?

ok i understand your problem..it is perfectly normal to put your friends first because you know guys come and go but friends are always there..(if they are good ones) but...when you do find that one who you wanna be serious with you gotta compromise...you can still make time for your friends but you gotta relize when your serious with someone you become a part of thier life as well..and you dont wanna make the guy feel like his life is less important than yours...or vice versa..

its not the end of the world to settle down but you do have to balance things..

for right now dont stress about that when you meet that right guy it will be a lot easier to put things in perspective

Archived