Hondo's Bar

"Madam MisSarah"

*MisSarah*

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Madam MisSarah...so I've been seeing this guy for about a month now...and he's a great guy, treats me like a queen, and boy is he great in the sack.

The thing is, I am still very cautious about the relationship because of the nasty break-up I just got over. I am afraid that I will not open up to my new guy because of fear that he'll do me the same way the other guy did.

He's talking future already and I just can't reply because I am so skeptical...

My question is, how can I remind myself that this guy is not my ex therefore he will most probably not hurt me like he did?

MisSarah, why the hell do girls always write these long ass questions that I never read?

well there could be many reasons panch,

1. maybe you dont like girls and dont care what they have to say!

2.girls are very detail oriented, we remember everything and we like to express oursleves as much as possible!!

maybe if you took the time to read such long ass questions you would understand the jaiknee a little more

but you being you will never do that..

so inconclusion

girls like LONG THINGS!

Hmm...true, but im afraid id get a rich, drug-dealin bitch, who only makes monopoly money, and be right back where i started.

Missarah, do you think a cashless society could work? You know, one where there was no money, or gold, or any other substitute...this is gonna be a thread soon, too.

Madam MisSarah...so I've been seeing this guy for about a month now...and he's a great guy, treats me like a queen, and boy is he great in the sack. 

The thing is, I am still very cautious about the relationship because of the nasty break-up I just got over.  I am afraid that I will not open up to my new guy because of fear that he'll do me the same way the other guy did. 

He's talking future already and I just can't reply because I am so skeptical...

My question is, how can I remind myself that this guy is not my ex therefore he will most probably not hurt me like he did?

well darlin i have all too much experience with this situation but on the other end.

when someone goes through a nasty breakup they tend to close them selves off to others.. its very common and very normal.

you shouldnt give you heart to just anyone,you should be very cautious,but remember you dont wanna push this new guy away..

Every relationship is a risk but you have to decide if this guy is a risk you wanna take... building walls is the easy way out and yes you may save yourself from heartache but remeber you may also be missing out on something incredibe!!

Missarah how do you like your thread so far?

i like it alot!!! i wish the boys would take it more serious(with the exception of jax)

but i really like givin advice..i may not be able to help my self but i like to help others (if i can)

i hope people keep askin!!!

and if NOSTRAJAINEE does return!!!! i hope people will still come to me!!

Hmm...true, but im afraid id get a rich, drug-dealin bitch, who only makes monopoly money, and be right back where i started.

Missarah, do you think a cashless society could work?  You know, one where there was no money, or gold, or any other substitute...this is gonna be a thread soon, too.

well first off if we had no money id be hard to get people to work!!

then again maybe it would be better,maybe people would just do things for the good of humanity!

actually ive though about this very topic many of times!

they say the love of money is the root of all evil!

so if there was no money maybe there would be no evil!

MisSarah: Would it hurt the feelings of yourself and Gumby if I started an advice thread? I just finished one on another forum I go to, and it was really nice being able to help people think through their problems. I don't wanna go steppin' on toes, though... I know Gumby's a hard mofo and don't take no shit.

And an advice question for you, because that's the reason for this thread: What do you do when there isn't enough time for sleep? Not insomnia... I could sleep damn near anywhere if I had to. But right now, I'm working, like, 5 jobs, AND going to martial arts classes and the gym, and it looks like I got this acting gig I was after so that's even LESS time! I mean, I don't see what I can cut out; I need to work so I can pay ahead my bills and put money away so I can go back to school, and I don't want to stop going to the gym or capoeira because a) it gives me personal time to think, while my body's busy doing other shit, b) the benefits are well worth the time, and c) if I don't maintain the same shape or improve it, I'll have a harder time getting acting work. And the acting gig... man, it's a frickin' TV pilot! There's no WAY I'm going to pass on it.

I just don't have time to sleep. I'm ok now... but I know that if I keep it up I'm bound to crash.

-DG

Dear Missarah: Living in Delaware, do you eat Scrapple? If so, why? If not, what's the deal with Scrapple and people who eat it? What is it made of? Is the answer nastier than hot dogs? Am I spelling Scrapple right? Tell me everything you know about Scrapple.

Since this is not technically asking for advice....um...I'm taking 17 credits, working almost full time and will so be getting a ton more responsibilty at work, plus I need to volenteer for the Kerry campaign. If Bush wins in Florida and gets elected for a second term, I'd never ever ever ever forgive myself. So with this busy schedule, how should I deal with the drained feeling I getting alot.

MisSarah, I'm 18, married&living on my own already for almost a year now, my birthday is a little over a week, and I already feel like I'm 30 and missing out on life. Do you feel it was silly for me to get married so young and miss out on things that my friends and other people my age are doing? I love Cj to death and wouldn't trade him for the world, but do you think I should have waited to say "I do" and stayed living at home sneaking over to his apt for a piece of ass at 2 in the morning and saved for college? Or maybe even tested out the waters of men? Cj and I have been together for a long time (a little over 2 years! oh man!!! that's long in my eyes haha) and Other than a few disasterous relationships I've never really been with anyone else. Cj was my first ( :D ) and will prolly be my last always.

I guess in general what are your thoughts and opinions?! Am I being selfish in thinking these things? I just feel like I'm leading two alternat lives lol. The loving wife, and the selfish inner child. ugh. I can be so fucking mature sometimes it's insane, and then so fucking stupid it's laughable.

la! I await your wisdom oh wise one!

and Gumby's, too!

MisSarah:  Would it hurt the feelings of yourself and Gumby if I started an advice thread?  I just finished one on another forum I go to, and it was really nice being able to help people think through their problems.  I don't wanna go steppin' on toes, though... I know Gumby's a hard mofo and don't take no shit.

And an advice question for you, because that's the reason for this thread:   What do you do when there isn't enough time for sleep? ......

-DG

ANSWER#1....well i dont know about gumbys feelings but mine would be ok!!!!

as far as the second question...it sounds to me like you either have to cut some things out or your gonna burn out!!!

i know everything seems equally important but nothing is as important as your physical or mental health!!!

you wont be any good to anyone if you get sick from lack of sleep!!!

so really try to make time to get at least some power naps in or something..you need sleep!!!!

*your mother has spoken*

Dear Missarah: Living in Delaware, do you eat Scrapple?

Since this is not technically asking for advice....um...I'm taking 17 credits, working almost full time and will so be getting a ton more responsibilty at work, plus I need to volenteer for the Kerry campaign. If Bush wins in Florida and gets elected for a second term, I'd never ever ever ever forgive myself. So with this busy schedule, how should I deal with the drained feeling I getting alot.

answer #1...yes i know what scrapple is

my dad and step mom make it all the time..ive never tried it(i dont think anyway)

if you dont know what scapple is ill tell ya

its all the left over parts of a pig grounded all together!!yummy!!

answer #2....WELL JAX take the advice i gave DG.....but if you refuse to rest than try to eat alot of protein and stuff that will give you more energy!!

take some time outta each day and just rest even for 10mins..it will help!!

but im glad to see that your being so productive!!!

I guess in general what are your thoughts and opinions?! Am I being selfish in thinking these things? I just feel like I'm leading two alternat lives lol. The loving wife, and the selfish inner child. ugh. I can be so fucking mature sometimes it's insane, and then so fucking stupid it's laughable.

la! I await your wisdom oh wise one!

and Gumby's, too!

ANSWER....well gumby actually sux at giving advice!!!(dont tell him i sad that)

well metal heart first of all i have to say you sound like such a good and sweet person..

i just get a good vibe from you..that being said everything your feeling sounds very normal, your are very young and im sure you feel like your missing out on the whole "single life" but i think if your lucky enough to find that person you wanna be with forever then that is so much more fufilling than being single...

just because your are young and married dosent mean your gonna miss out on everything..Life is all how you percieve it. you can still have fun, you can still have a social life, but you just have to relize being married is a whole other reality.

most people say young marriges dont work but you dont have to be a statistic!

you should talk to your husband and let him know how you are feeling it might help you cope with what your feeling...

but dont feel like your a bad person for having theese feelings.. your a human and humans have flaws!!! we just have to learn to accept our feeling and learn how to deal with them in a positive manner!!!!

Archived