Hondo's Bar

"Madam MisSarah"

*MisSarah*

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Question: How does it feel to be one of the beatuiful people?

what??? well thanx jax!!! actually i never thought of myself as that..cuz when i was younger i was well....lets just say akward.....but as i get older i learn to accept my flaws and relize no one is perfect!!! and being pregnant definitly makes u feel less than beautiful..but its all part of lifes challenges!!

you dudes are lucky man!!!!

girls and there hormones!!!!

1) Where'd gumby go?

2) Did you & cap'n name a godfather yet? I vote mikey delicous.

3) Is there an exact due date yet?  I forget...

also, youre lookin good sarah...gott that pregnant mommy glow goin!

1. GUMBY IS MAD AT ME CUZ OF ALL THE ATTENTION IM GETTING FROM THE PREGNANCY! but he will return soon!

2. well i dont know mikey but sure why not

3. january 19 is the due date....(ahhh its gettin close!!)

and thanx IC,

i dont feel glowish at all but a couple people have told me that!!

as time goes on im feelin a little more comfortable with my body changes but there are days when i just wanna go sit in a dark room all day!!!

(MAYBE i should cange the name of this thread to MOMMY MISSARAH!!? WHAT DO U THINK?)

Maddam MisSarah,

With all of this baby businesses and baby talk, and then my ADORABLE nieces and nephews, I have began feeling... well, I want a child of my own, y'know? Cj and I agreed that we should wait until we have some money saved (which I full heartedly agree) and that we're not really ready for a child mentally, etc. But I can't help but just crave to have something made from his blood and mine, y'know? I definately want kids in the future, but do you think we should wait? He uses the financial exuse alot, but I almost feel like we'll be living paycheck to paycheck for a long while now... I dunno.

Just curious as to your opinions!

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, WAIT TO HAVE KIDS, CAUSE...shit, sorry, this is mommy missarah's thread (i like that name, too).

hey, MS, my birf is 2 days after your wee one's soon-to-be birf! We should do somethin. Also, how serious are you about a hondonian babyshower? Cause if you visit or somethin, we could work it out.

Also, with regards to Da Cap'n, are you guys planning the good cop/bad cop strategy with this kid, or a united front, or wha? Yeah, im gettin mad personal.

Maddam MisSarah,

With all of this baby businesses and baby talk, and then my ADORABLE nieces and nephews, I have began feeling... well, I want a child of my own, y'know? Cj and I agreed that we should wait until we have some money saved (which I full heartedly agree) and that we're not really ready for a child mentally, etc. But I can't help but just crave to have something made from his blood and mine, y'know? I definately want kids in the future, but do you think we should wait? He uses the financial exuse alot, but I almost feel like we'll be living paycheck to paycheck for a long while now... I dunno.

Just curious as to your opinions!

well you are very young but thats a desion you have to make for yourself...

i would say that if you can, try to wait a little longer becsuse im afraid you might be rushing things..give your self a good year or two to think about it and then make a desion.. children are definitly a blessing and if a woman desires to have a baby she should..but being pregnant is definitly a challenge, ive always loved childeren but bringing a child in to this world is very scary. i dont think there is a such thing as being totally ready..because all the money in the world dosent make a good parent.. my pregnancy was totally unplanned and totally not what i expected but i know when my baby girl is born all the worries i have will be over come with my love for her..

so i say METAL HEART..wait a little longer and really think about it..but make sure you are emotionally ready because that is very important!!

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, WAIT TO HAVE KIDS, CAUSE...shit, sorry, this is mommy missarah's thread (i like that name, too).

hey, MS, my birf is 2 days after your wee one's soon-to-be birf!  We should do somethin.  Also, how serious are you about a hondonian babyshower?  Cause if you visit or somethin, we could work it out.

Also, with regards to Da Cap'n, are you guys planning the good cop/bad cop strategy with this kid, or a united front, or wha?  Yeah, im gettin mad personal.

oh thats awesome IC! yeah i would love to have a hondos baby shower but i dont know if i could afford the trip..me is el brokeo.. but if somehow that is possible i definitly would consider makin a trip there..that would make me really happy actually!!!

as far as the good cop bad cop thang...well ill let panch handle that one..i personally think hes gonna be a big push over and ill end up being the mean mommy!

Archived