Hondo's Bar

"Madam MisSarah"

*MisSarah*

sarah, would you ever date a guy that's in a band?

actually one of my good friends is in a band..and when i met him he was 24 and i was 17! we went on a date but i was like so f'n innocent it freaked him out. right after that he got a gf but i always had a crush on him! he was the best f'n gutair/writer/singer/ everything, i was mesmorized by him!

but im glad we never went out cuz he'd be a horrible bf!! guys in bands are ushally really moody and really unpridictable! but it all depends on the guy too!

i have another friend who is in a really successful band and he was like the biggest hoe ever! i mean you cant sterotype and if i really liked a guy i wouldnt let the fact that he is in a band stop me from dating him!

so just use ure good judgement!!(and show us pics!!!!lol)

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well....hmmm i guess the biggest diffrence is the BABY GROWING INSIDE MY BELLY!!! nah but my body is definitly goin through weird changes, like i get up way earlier than i used to and i get tired alot!!

its really weird when i feel her movin(which she is very active!) and when i get upset i get cramps..its really weird!

as far as phisically i still dont really feel pregnant yet!!!!! i mean my pants dont fit but im still not wearing maternatiy clothes. my emotions are still outta wack but not as bad as the first couple months!

basically i cant wait to have her already!!!!! :D

damn i can only pick one!!! naw im pretty easy going when it comes to most stuff..

BUT HERES A FEW OF MY PET PEEVES!!

1. People that talk through a movie!!!! or make noises in a movie or predict whats gonna happen in a movie!!! i like silence in da movies!

2. when skinny girls always talk about how fat they are! bitch eat a hamburger

3. ohhh heres a big one!!!! when people correct me when im talkin! bitch i dont need a teacher!

thats all i can think of for now......but i love everybody :D

Madame MisSarah,

I want to get a new car, preferably SUV. I have a '95 Isuzu Rodeo now. What truck do you think I should get?

have u mistaken me for a girl who knows about cars!!!! ALTHOUGH...i do work at LEXUS...hmmm buy a lexus RX! while u at it buy me one too!!! :D (u are a bizzilionare right??)

:D Okay, so do you use your belly as a table or something when you sit down?  Like to put a glass of water, or the remote??

i called in stich for this answer!!!!

no not using my belly for nuttin yet!!!

actually i dont really have a pregnant belly yet....i mean its grown but most people are shocked when i even tell them im pregnat!(cuz maybe its all a scam!!?)hahahhaah. but im kinda worried cuz im thinkin imma just wake up one day and my belly's gonna be huge!!!

lelo.jpg

Archived