Hondo's Bar

"Madam MisSarah"

*MisSarah*

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thats ok ill be in MIAMI  soon enough! u better not take my money though, you wouldnt wanna take a new struggling mothers baby food money away would u!?

hahahahah!

maaan....im so gonna lose against that. All night, cap'n was like "ya'll are takin money from my baby's mouth" and then i lost, and felt better.

Yeah he did... in the end he didn't win anyways...

Whatever... my question is gonna be a cute one... hehe... so your daughter and Super and my friend, (Cal) Sharon's son are gonna be born around the same time... You wanna join together the happy Hondo's family? LOL! (Sorry, I'm reading a book that has two kids betrothed, so go figure. I'm a sappy girl.)

maaan....im so gonna lose against that.  All night, cap'n was like "ya'll are takin money from my baby's mouth" and then i lost, and felt better.

See, it didn't make me feel bad at all. The way I see it, if they're clueless enough to feel their child money, it's probably better for the child they be as poor as possible.

Yeah he did... in the end he didn't win anyways...

Whatever... my question is gonna be a cute one... hehe... so your daughter and Super and my friend, (Cal) Sharon's son are gonna be born around the same time... You wanna join together the happy Hondo's family? LOL! (Sorry, I'm reading a book that has two kids betrothed, so go figure. I'm a sappy girl.)

yes of course!!! they can be bff!!!! dont worry AOI im sappy too!

That is going to be sooo horrible..

:: imagines Sarah at the poker table. She loses a hand gives big sad eyes look at the person that one. That person hands the money back. ::

yes i think ill bring a pic of solara too(cuz poker isnt a good enviornment for a baby) and when i loose ill just show the pic of her in her high chair with an empty jar of baby food!!!

yeah, if your wisdom teeth are impacted they can start to rot the neighboring teeth from what i heard. and make sure they knock you out!! lotsa drugs...it's so much fun! and make sure you have someone with you to take you home because you get kinda loopy afterward. it's cool though because your mouth heals pretty quickly. i think my stitches dissolved in maybe 2 or 3 days. and everything stopped hurting after the first day. but your face will be swollen. that's really the only bad part. well that and i was having a bad reaction to the pain medication they were giving me. it was making me naseaus (sp?) but i found that the pain really wasn't even bad enough where i needed to keep taking the pain killers.

I have to get mine pulled out...well, when I get a dental plan. But I'm afraid because my jaw locks up if it's open for too long, and it freaks me out....I figure if they give me the twilight, and enough of it, they'll worry about my jaw and....I dunno, it's just a scary thought.

Archived