Hondo's Bar

"Madam MisSarah"

*MisSarah*

Hehe, thanx La Lindsay. Loopiness is good. Had gas and air on top of morphine when I broke my ankle a while ago and it was sooooo much fun (until it wore off of course).

Not definite that they are impacted or anything, just a suggestion I've heard kicked around. Sounded very ominous so just wondered what it is. Basically at the moment it feels like the left side of my mouth is swollen and I can barely open my mouth. Been on a strict diet of Ibruprofen for the last few days.

Never been scared of the dentist before but kind of dreading it tomorrow. Still, your experience didn't seem so bad Lindsay so shouldn't whinge.

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:D How long was I AWOL?

OH, and in response to Tussin saying, "What's that number one birthday sign?" That's a reference to a song by Uncle Luke (or Luke) and the song is called....fuck, I can't remember. but it goes something like this:

What's that number one birthday sign??

Virgo!

I say, what' that number birthday sign? (And stuff like that. Go download it. It think it's called Birthday Song.)

eh well if you have what happened to me, i'd go with general... they had to break some of teeth apart to get them out, and fuck no i'm not gonna be awake for that. the procedure was only a half-hour, 45 minutes at most so it wasn't a big deal.

yeeuugh. no wakey for me. i don't know what the $ cost is, but yeah there's a cost-benefit analysis to do right there...

yeah, i heard they extract your teeth by breaking them. my ex-boyfriend was awake for his and he said the dentist was using like a chisel and hammer and he could hear the cracking. when i told him they knocked me out, i think he was a little jealous and pissed off that they didn't do the same to him.

Now my English dentist is telling me not to have the surgery and wait till I fly back at Christmas to get checked out, so surgery may not even happen. However, I've decided if I do there is no way I wanna be awake for it. Sounds traumatic. It does involve breaking the teeth as you said dg and LL.

No more dentistry questions from me. Thanks for the help y'all. Please resume normal transmission. :D

MLB...I was awake for mine and I actually liked watching the whole proceedure. I know I am a little weird but I thought it was cool. Yes they use a chizel, and a mallet, but they are very careful. There is bleeding of course and yes they break the tooth in 4. I wanted to keep mine...

:D :D

OOoh! I agree La Linds! However, I'm not that into dairy (just never really dug it) so they have this stuff called Silk Nog. It's exactly like egg nog only it's made with soy. You HONESTLY can't tell the difference. It's not like something ridiculous like...Tofurky.

Missarah: How does one go about establishing a booty call in a new town? I've had the same one back east for so long that I've forgotton how its done. But I need one here in AZ! Can you give me some advice?

LL - I agree with TulipO on Silk Nog, great stuff. Never thought I'd like ANYTHING made with soy but I was wrong. Still won't get me to eat tofu though. Nasty.

SuperE - You are indeed a little weird. Although I'm sure there are forums for other people with similar dentist fetishes where you can find like-minded weirdos :D

MisS - What alcohols mix ok with anti-biotics? :D :D

Okay I am having serious issues and I have no idea where to go for them.

I am having reoccuring dreams of my ex~ trying to come back in my life or us having conversations in my old apartment. It is driving me batty waking up and having lucid images of the woman I was engaged to and disappered on me. A month after we broke up I gathered all her stuff and left a contact number and address at her door with the message "Are you alive and well? Concerned". This was four months ago and I basically shrugged it off as a break up. Ever since then I numbed myself with the internet to keep my mind off life but it isn't working anymore.

What the hell am I suppose to do now?

Madam MisSarah, a non-dental question if you will...

Would my co-workers be scared if I stalked them around the cubicles with a letter opener? ;p

HMMM good question!!! i think they would take it as playful flirting and wanna have sex with you! if you happened to cut one of these co workers then that would be even better!

OOoh!  I agree La Linds!  However, I'm not that into dairy (just never really dug it) so they have this stuff called Silk Nog.  It's exactly like egg nog only it's made with soy.  You HONESTLY can't tell the difference.  It's not like something ridiculous like...Tofurky. 

Missarah:  How does one go about establishing a booty call in a new town?  I've had the same one back east for so long that I've forgotton how its done.  But I need one here in AZ!  Can you give me some advice?

hmmm well to have a booty call it must be a no strings attached thang! you cant just have anyone as a booty call it must a certain type of person, one whom you or him will not get romantically attached. that being said i woud just start goin out,meEting friends, find a guy you click with and badabing! BOOTYLICOUS!

ALSO do u know any girls there yet maybe they can introduce you to some of there guy friends? just make sure you dont get no mushy lovely dovey guy!

LL - I agree with TulipO on Silk Nog, great stuff. Never thought I'd like ANYTHING made with soy but I was wrong. Still won't get me to eat tofu though. Nasty.

SuperE - You are indeed a little weird. Although I'm sure there are forums for other people with similar dentist fetishes where you can find like-minded weirdos :D

MisS - What alcohols mix ok with anti-biotics? :D :D

rubbing alcohol! you might die but its ok you can come back from the dead!

Sarah where did you go? Did you like the little out fits Aarty and I sent you?

:D

im here! i just havent been online since thurs...been a lil busy! :D

YES I :D LOVED THE OUTFITS!!!!!!!! THEY WERE ADORABLE!!! THANK YOU GIRLS SO SO MUCH! SOLARA IS GONNA LOOK SO CUTE!!!!!!!!

Archived