Hondo's Bar

"Madam MisSarah"

*MisSarah*

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, I wish he was more specific. I wouldn't know what line to begin on. Yeah...it really depends on where that line is...sorry.

Say your boy's been cockblocking you with a girl you're chasin' and his agenda is getting her to be a third of his 3-way. All the while telling your face that he's got your back. If I was told when introduced to her (met thru him) to keep my eyes off, I could deal. If I was told during psuedo-courtship, that I was being intercepted by him, I could deal. But to find all this out from his girlfriend of 5 years? Who wants no part of it anyways? It's just flat-out dishonest. I guess it's a double line-fault, being the girl front, and more importantly, the honesty front.

something should have been said in the first place. If he was trying for a threeway and his g/f isn't having it, then he should leave her to you. If he was going for her after he knew you were courting her, foul goes to him definitely. If nothing was said, and he didn't know you fancied her, then the blame goes to nobody. Both shames that would be there cancel out...or we can stop looking at this from the might have beens, and say he's a git for persuing a possible threeway candidate when his GF is not down for that and you're already courting her.

ohhhh man, I love Key Lime Pie. So you're a cook too...damn.

alas, not one cookie did I see...did you end up making them?

--------

Madam MisSarah...

*Dante puts a plastic yellow ball in front of Sarah that has the word "CRYSTAL" written on the side in magic marker, and gives her a handkerchief to place on her head, which she just stares at*.

...ummm...1.)should I buy a new phone for myself (cost about $150 or so), or B.)just get my mom's old phone and transfer my number to that? (free, I guess, sans any crap cost they can come up with). Thirdly.)Third option is to see if the bastards at Cingular will fix/replace/whatever my phone.

well, i bake more than i cook because i like making stuff for other people and cookies and key lime pie are more portable than say, lasagna, but i do cook too... just not that often...unless i'm cooking for more people than just myself. and no i didn't end up making them last night. i'll probably make them today or tomorrow.

sarah, what is your favorite chocolate?

ohhhh man, I love Key Lime Pie. So you're a cook too...damn.

alas, not one cookie did I see...did you end up making them?

--------

Madam MisSarah...

*Dante puts a plastic yellow ball in front of Sarah that has the word "CRYSTAL" written on the side in magic marker, and gives her a handkerchief to place on her head, which she just stares at*.

...ummm...1.)should I buy a new phone for myself (cost about $150 or so), or B.)just get my mom's old phone and transfer my number to that? (free, I guess, sans any crap cost they can come up with). Thirdly.)Third option is to see if the bastards at Cingular will fix/replace/whatever my phone.

hmmm let me look at my magic yellow ball...(that just dont sound right)

well how nice is your moms phone? you know what screw that buy yourself a new phone!!! you work for the MAN and you deserve to buy yourself sumthin!!!!

I HAVE SPOKEN!!!

well, i bake more than i cook because i like making stuff for other people and cookies and key lime pie are more portable than say, lasagna, but i do cook too... just not that often...unless i'm cooking for more people than just myself. and no i didn't end up making them last night. i'll probably make them today or tomorrow.

sarah, what is your favorite chocolate?

i love all chocolate!! espessially in the form of A SNICKERS! hmmm snickers.....

Archived