Hondo's Bar

"Madam MisSarah"

*MisSarah*

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply
alright, i have a hypothetical situation...say i married someone who had dual citizenship. would that mean that i would have dual citizenship too? i think i remember learning that you would have the same citizenships as your spouse but i can't remember.

UHHHH...can i make up and answer for this? and are u trying to tell me something linsey?! do u wanna get married!? haha jk

i think that may be right but im not sure...did u see tha movir Not without my daughter? When she went to iran she was automatically and iranian because of her husband... so yeah.... i dunno what im talkin about... :D:D

I'm starting to grow my hair out, and its getting long.  What shampoo/conditioner would u recommend?

wuts with all you guys growin your hair out?!

well it depends on the texture of your hair? is it thick, thin, wavy???

i personally think pantene is a really good shampoo, it makes your hair really soft and shinny!!

Madam MisSarah, why is it that I almost always catch the time at exactly 11:34? are they trying to tell me something in Hell?

did u see in the I WONDER THREAD,how i said i always see the time(and#) 3:23!!!

hmmmmmm...maybe it all means something......11:34 is exactly what time satan become evil!! so u better be careful!!

Archived