Hondo's Bar

"Madam MisSarah"

*MisSarah*

Okay I am having serious issues and I have no idea where to go for them.

I am having reoccuring dreams of my ex~ trying to come back in my life or us having conversations in my old apartment. It is driving me batty waking up and having lucid images of the woman I was engaged to and disappered on me. A month after we broke up I gathered all her stuff and left a contact number and address at her door with the message "Are you alive and well? Concerned". This was four months ago and I basically shrugged it off as a break up. Ever since then I numbed myself with the internet to keep my mind off life but it isn't working anymore.

What the hell am I suppose to do now?

OMG THATS CRAZY! so wait she just left? with no explanation? and u havent talked to her in 4 months??! that would drive me crazy too! well im sure your dreams are your subconsious thoughts, you probable arent close to being over this and you have absolutley no closure! have you tried to talk to her friends or fam?

i think it be good for you to talk to her and at least get some kinda explanation if only for your peace of mind...if that isnt possible the only thing for you do to is move on. you have to deal with it though dont just shrug it off like it was nothing, be depressed, get pissed, go through the motions! shit break sumthin if you have to but you will never move on if you dont deal with what happened!

if that dosent work call montel and have him track that bitch down!!! jk

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Sarah! I have a lot of really great friends here, some of them are guys (actually one of the best ones is a guy) but I like having them as friends! As for the REALLY GOOD guy friend...well, if we start sleeping together, we'll end up a couple, and I'm just not prepared for that right now.

Oh well. I guess I can wait until I go home...it's just ANOTHER month...

you aint gotta go to da farm stores to get egg nogg! just go to wawa or superfresh!!haha do ya'll have egg nog in miami? it dont get cold there!

Silly MisSarah, so shelter and unawares of the world outside of Philadelphia's immediae area. We have no Wawas in Miami. No one but I have any clue what you mean by Wawa.

So Missarah... where do babies come from (not yours... I don't even wanna think about Da Capn's penis... dammit Panch's penis is in my head now... NO!! DAMMIT, CAN'T GET IT OUT!!! SOMEBODY KILL ME!!! NOOOO, I'M ALREADY DEAD... AAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!)?

Miss Sarah, do you believe that some lines should never be crossed because of irreversibility? How does this bode with forgiveness between friends(or those considered close enough to be family)?

im not quite sure how to answer this one? DANTE? wanna take a stab at it?

So Missarah... where do babies come from (not yours... I don't even wanna think about Da Capn's penis... dammit Panch's penis is in my head now... NO!!  DAMMIT, CAN'T GET IT OUT!!!  SOMEBODY KILL ME!!!  NOOOO, I'M ALREADY DEAD... AAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!)?

DEATH U KNOW ITS UR BABY, I WOULD NEVER TOUCH PANCH'S PENIS! YUCKIE!

I need you to give me your address again. I finally got what I have been waiting for, remember I told you I was waiting for one last item to arrive. Well it's here and I want to send it to you soon. So please give me your address.

IT TIS...

SARAH CZECHOWSKI

124 THOMPSON STREET

SALEM, NJ 08079

AND THANX AGAIN EEYORE UR SO SWEEEEEEET!!!!!! :D

Archived