Hondo's Bar

"Madam MisSarah"

*MisSarah*

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey, you look pretty hot pregnant! :D

Dear Missarah,

NPR & other news stations say that with the holiday season and all, identity theft is on the rise...people are stealing each other's credit card numbers like its nobody's business; meanwhile, im wokring my ass off like a chump.

Any advice how to get on board that gravy train? I need to start debo'ing things and stop paying for them!

- Criminally confused in miami

ps do you find it sexy when lil Jon offers to "pull it out" in "lovers & friends"?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

well...

Cap'n & Sarah - on maternity leave with the young'un, expect them (and potentially, the ankle-biter herself) in a few more weeks...sarah can post from work, and Cap'ns threatening to get a PC.

Tussin - she's on more lately...PM her and let her know, people like hearing that theyre wanted (post-wise).

Aartemys - She's always kinda been come-and-go, to be fair.

Oppai - balls deep in e-commerce

Duads - now works a job that doesnt have him near a PC (physical trainer) so im not holdin m'breath...

Gyp-O - he's here & there, he's on AIM a lot tho....he's always down for a story, so let 'im know.

Benny - Frozen? Buried in Star Wars RPG? We havent seen the last of 'im either way.

i know what youre sayin, but theyll be back...and hey, we got MetalHeart back, eeeeee!

No doubt. So i gotta say, I wasn't disappointed by the Jaxitude. Why, @ the sound of your voice & "sexy-ass stare" I'd be suprised you weren't a complete pimp(but then there's the lack of compromise & apparent distaste for social niceties...).

Keep them pools clean, Jax.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...

Archived