Hondo's Bar

"Madam MisSarah"

*MisSarah*

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sarah, why is it that when everyone asks me why i dont have a boyfriend or asks me if im looking for a boyfriend and i tell them that im happier alone, they look at me funny and ask me if im serious? then they try to talk me out of it. i don't get it.

Well its good that you dont feel the need to have a boyfriend,you should wait for the right guy and not just any guy. most people can't understant the concept of someone wanting to be alone!!!

people always used to ask me that too and id just say i havent met the right guy yet!

there could be 2 reasons why they would try to talk you out of being single

1. they have a bf or gf and they cant understant a world without a signifigant other cuz they always have to have one around!

2. they genuinley think your a cool and pretty girl and want someone to apprecaite your qualities!

people act like havin a bf pr gf is the secret to happieness,but if your not happy being alone you will never be happy with someone else!

(hopefully this answered your question i kinda went on a tangent)

:D Oh great Missarah, given that things are on a great path with this guy his birf is comming up on the 26th. What sort of present should i buy?

well this is a good question!!!

well seein as i know allllll about how wonderfull this guy is thus far, buying a present is a good idea!

BUT you dont wanna go over board

here are some things to avoid

1. too expensive

2. too mushy

3.too boring or plain

get him something sweet and thoughtfull you want it to be a gift that he can see you put some thought into but not a gift that says "will you marry me?"

im sure whatever you get him he will love!!!! :D

how about you get him a tshirt with you and his face airbrushed on it!!!!!!!!!

OH JEFFIE POO POO!!! LOL just KIDDING!!! :D

MisSarah why are you so awesome at giving advice?

do you have a degree in advice giving?

are you like some kind of a freak of nature becuz of your skillz?

are you goin crazy at work cuz of tiredness that you have to resort to askin yourself questions on your own thread?%#@#$^$%&$&^ :D

Mighty MisSarie, why are you so gullable?  Oh and do you wannna buy some beach front property in the Everglades?

WELL....im not that gullable!!only when it comes to you!! i dont know why but you always can get me, even though you f'n lie all the time!! which makes you evil!

so in conclusion im NOT GULLABLE

so YEAH ILL BUY THE PROPERTY!! its good right? cuz i beleive you!!!

:D

MisSarah! My sister is being a total selfish dumbass and is moving to Kansas b/c "life is so hard here" and "she's not happy anymore". She is moving in with a guy she met off the net! (I have no qualms with internet relationships, but she's never met him IRL before! and she's already making plans to move in with him!) She's still married, and they have a beautiful little girl who's turning one in October. But anyways- nothing I say will make her see the light! What do I do? Do I support her decision to just run away like this, or should I be more forceful?

MisSarah! My sister is being a total selfish dumbass and is moving to Kansas b/c "life is so hard here" and "she's not happy anymore". She is moving in with a guy she met off the net! (I have no qualms with internet relationships, but she's never met him IRL before! and she's already making plans to move in with him!) She's still married, and they have a beautiful little girl who's turning one in October. But anyways- nothing I say will make her see the light! What do I do? Do I support her decision to just run away like this, or should I be more forceful?

OMG THATS CRAZY!!!

well i cant say im againt meeting people online cuz well...you know...but i can say im against moving somewhere to be with a guy you never met!

i think she is makin a terrible desion and she will probable regret it later.

i suggest you try to talk her out of it to the very last minute! be tactfull though sometimes the more people tell us to go right the more we wanna go left!

at least you'll know you tried your best to stop her!

if there is one thing i know its that if your not happy inside it dosent matter where you run to you will still be unhappy just with diffrent surroundings!

but if she does decide to go,she is you sister and you still have to love her just let know that your worried about her but no matter what you will be there for her!

i really hope she thinks about this before she acts! i mean the fact that she never met the guy is a disaster wating to happen. its easy to fall in love with an illusion but the real thing can be quite dissapointing!

Archived