Hondo's Bar

What are you listening to right now?

The NZA

nice, makes me wanna see how mean gene is doing these days. anyway yahven, i see you & raise something possibly up your alley?

a modern classic, this one came on during my workout - i swear i could run miles past my limits with this thing going.

My wife calls this the end of music, the guy can't play, just edit, and it is so damn good.

So he can't actually play the instruments. I don't mind because he can definitely create music, thus a musician. ( who just happens to compose on a computer as his medium )

nice, makes me wanna see how mean gene is doing these days. anyway yahven, i see you & raise something possibly up your alley?

Penguin Prison is cute, but a bit too 80's for my taste. I think Tim would like it though.

Speaking of workout tracks.... check this one out. :sarcasm:

I will actually keep on running no matter how much it hurts when this pops on :sad:

youtube and american idol are the last sources of real talent?

this statement makes me weep. listen to more music, man! try pandora or something; the only way you could call yahve's song hardcore is if you're hearing too much justin biber or whatever. :sad:

that said...i think ive listened to that youtube guy's piano covers and liked him.

my contribution, cause i know ive put it up way way back but its that good:

yahven: i see your gym song (we should make a thread for these!) and raise you this one...if you dont wanna keep running to this one, you're not among the living

also, Choose Life - agreed on the Jules version, ive not heard the Tears for Fears cover, far as i know. what a sad fuckin' song...ill see yours and add:

holy shit, who knew the M.A.S.H. theme was so harsh...love the song, though

Yup. Curtis has been promptly Limewired.MASH was never really my thing, the theme song while good.... is pretty drastic. eek.I'll see your war theme song and raise you another workout track, all in one go :sad: The Supremes - Reflections

Excellent call on the Curtis Mayfield, makes me think of The Wire every time I hear it.....

i remember the first time it randomly came on my playlist, i was running at like 3AM down this highway bridge by my old apt, there's a stretch going uphill that's covered with mesh overhang (reminds me of NY for some reason) and you best believe i was thinking of Cutty, shit made me fly. i was dying to go boxing after that. :sad:

haha, you work out to The Supremes sometimes, eh Yahven? that's interesting. i thought i was the only one who put on a classic R&B/Soul playlist some nights, heh. well, before we explore that avenue, here's another easy one for running that makes me feel light as a feather...given your tastes, sir, this one's like shooting fish in a barrel, admittedly.

that's it, im gonna make a new music game thread, had an idea for this.

given your tastes, sir, this one's like shooting fish in a barrel, admittedly.

Spot on, that is one dead fish :FHD: One Love was my favourite for a while.

Now it could be :

Beauty redefined. My digital chocolate :) I can't sit still and listen to this. I wish I could understand exactly why it's so good, but it is. Too awesome for words.

Oogie Boogie FTW! Nice cover.

For a different flavour...

"clean and dope like heroin soap"...ahaha milonakis WTF is this; its like Eli Porter and these dudes want retard rap to be a subgenre.

ok, for real this time: im not a fan of Ill Bill, but Muggs knows beats, and this is a fun video.

"clean and dope like heroin soap"...ahaha milonakis WTF is this; its like Eli Porter and these dudes want retard rap to be a subgenre.

"Hoes on my dick cuz I treat em like a bed pan"

lol Thank you for this. Gonna be quoting this shit for a long time, haha.

Edited by the division of joy

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJHlz7d8-rA&hl=en_US&fs=1?color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJHlz7d8-rA&hl=en_US&fs=1?color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJHlz7d8-rA&hl=en_US&fs=1?color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>