Hondo's Bar

Naruto

spiffytee

wow, the highly praised anime that has been taking over all my anime crazed friends by storm and no one has posted about it. so i will.

heard that the creators of dragonball z created this one. hope someone will verify this, but i really don't see it as that far off. no, this doesn't go to the dragonball extreme where they talk and taunt each other for a whole 20 minutes. what it does do is drag on for 20 episodes.... with a - annoying characters, b - quiet badass characters, and c - characters that don't really contribute much to anything. and remember 3. that's important. in teams, structure of ninja, etc..

but don't worry, at 50, it really kicks in. i guess i wasn't as impressed as others would be about replication, shadow, replacement ninja techniques. mabye i'm just hard to please. oh well, if you've seen it, give a word. :D

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 9 months later...
I highly recommend this anime. Very very very good. It doesn't take eons like Dragon Ball, and the character development is really good. I've inhaled 25 episodes already within 2 days....

Meh. :huh:

Seen a fair bit of it gave it a chance, generic as all get go in my opinion. I realize that them may be fighting words, but it's just the same young-boy-fighting against the odds facing progressively stronger opponents on his way to become the best martial arts anime that I have seen for years now. It was cool the first, second, maybe even third time, now I'm just bored to fucking tears with it.

If ya like it, more power to ya, but 12 year olds trying to kill eachother while screaming long martial arts move names has lost its charm to me.

Not to mention not only has it been done before, its been done better. I know that this series is the next big thing, just look at the ridiculous number of naruto headbands you see around FIU on any given day.

BTW, it could be the same animation studio as DBZ, but the original creator is someone else completely.

• 3 weeks later...

Random Hello!!! and in case anyone wants to know, I have episodes 1- 153!! I love this fucking anime!!

Actually if anyone want's to download it, you can go to Narutochaos.com, and get everything, including the movie, ova, and the manga.

I recommend the manga though because it skips all the "I have nothing to do with the series" random episodes, and goes straight to story line.

• 4 months later...

Yeah this anime was totally kick ass... Lately it's been dragging cuz of the silly filler episodes! It sucks cuz they were supposed to show Kakashi's story(one of the most coolest characters in this anime!).

But honestly I recomend this anime to anyone who is an anime fan. It'll really touch you, the whole deal with friendship, courage and just right on believing in yourself and others...

Character developments are awesome. You really start rooting for every single one of them. There's these two bad guys, Zabuza and Haku - Their story is very damn well tear dropping. Man I'm soft when it comes to heart breaking shit. haha...

Seriously though watch it! You might relate to at least one character...

My personal favorite! ERO-SENNIN!

thumberosennin2nf.jpg

Yeah this anime was totally kick ass... Lately it's been dragging cuz of the silly filler episodes! It sucks cuz they were supposed to show Kakashi's story(one of the most coolest characters in this anime!).

But honestly I recomend this anime to anyone who is an anime fan. It'll really touch you, the whole deal with friendship, courage and just right on believing in yourself and others...

Character developments are awesome. You really start rooting for every single one of them. There's these two bad guys, Zabuza and Haku - Their story is very damn well tear dropping. Man I'm soft when it comes to heart breaking shit. haha...

Seriously though watch it! You might relate to at least one character...

My personal favorite! ERO-SENNIN!

thumberosennin2nf.jpg

It's 'cause they're trying to get the manga a good distance ahead of the anime, so in the menatime we have filler (for the rest of the season at least). Same thing happened with the Kensin anime series after the Shishio story arc. They tried avoiding that with Inu Yasha by putting the series on a "hiatus" so the manga could get ahead (so I've heard, but its been an awfully long while).

Jiraiya's one of my favorites, a friend just gave me a Jiraiya stamp: http://www.kikumarubeam.com/store/product_...931253231325166

Yeah, man, not much of anything happend after Kenshin's kyoto arc...there was that one with the christians and that guy who knew hiten mitsurugi ryu, and a whole lotta filler around it.

Senshik swears i should check out the early parts of this series.

Senshik swears i should check out the early parts of this series.

Yeah you should... it's pretty cool stuff... You might find it amusing or not. I'll lend you the first couple of episodes... it really picks up after the first season though... You be the judge. :blink:

Yeah the manga is way ahead of the series, way ahead... it's starting to pick too! So tune into it Naruto fans.

Hey Bleach is another pretty cool anime/manga. Check that one out as well...

bleach127zk.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

SO anyone else into this show? A bit old i know... and I still haven't caught up on neither manga or anime(fillers blow).

One of my favorite episodes has to be

THE APPAREANCE OF KONOHA'S GREEN BEAST

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

yeah sorry guys... i should've spoil tagged this one in thre first palce... gives off from the plot and the surprise... i guess...

You know what I've been surprised not to have seen yet? A picture of Kakashi Sensei behind a fence like Wilson from Home Improvement (whose lower face you also never see).

Yea, Chouji's a cool kid too!

Favs:

Ero-Sennin

Kakashi

Shikamaru (smart strategist!)

Rock Lee

GAI SENSAI!

They're all pretty cool. Pakun's (Pa-kun?) is pretty amusing, too (the pug summon of Kakashi).

You know what I've been surprised not to have seen yet? A picture of Kakashi Sensei behind a fence like Wilson from Home Improvement (whose lower face you also never see).

Hehe, yeah I liekd that episode when the trio try to be stealthy and reveal Kakashi's face. Fun episode.

• 1 year later...

For those of you that liked this series before it went into about 75 filler-episodes, you may be interested in knowing that they have a sequel series that started about three years after the storyline in the first series. It follows the manga story after the

Naruto/Sasuke fight

. Haven't seen it (yet), but I've heard great things.

Yeah, I know about the filler and also about the naruto haters... Damn I always think these guy who really badmouth something are not worth, hence i ignore them. If you dont like something dont go to insult that into their fan club. Just shut the fuck up.

Then again, I preferr to read the manga first, and then buy the Anime.

Archived