Hondo's Bar

New Avengers

The NZA

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The torrent I found for Siege pretty much included all developing material, so the first arc or so of Thor, Cap Reborn(which I read the first couple of & dropped), some thunderbolts & Invincible Iron Man, then there's the actual Siege Event which is from the look of it every fucking thing with the word Siege on it. Handy part is the whole thing's in chronological order too.

good call on Cap Reborn, sadly. Iron Man books are good, Thunderbolts is fun if you wanna see a team of crazy b-listers going nuts. Thor was pretty solid across the board, i thought...and yeah, chronological order is such a hookup.

the whole run is pretty good, its like a graduated Thunderbolts.

looking at this thread again though, its almost not right how much more exciting i find Secret Avengers than the regular new book.

Not really. Secret Avengers has probably the best roster of the bunch (Moon Knight, War Machine, Beast, Nova, etc.) The regular Avengers have Thor... that's about it. Also Avengers #1: It's your kids Marty! Something's gotta be done about your kids!

Secret Avengers, Thunderbolts, and Avengers are all looking very promising. And they actually gave a valid reason for Moonstone and Man-Thing to be there which was more than I expected, and whoever's drawing Mockingbird that way needs to quit it, like now.

Ecch. Don't bring up Ultimate Power.

Green Arrow + MockingbirdHawkeye + Songbirdare they even trying anymore?
Isn't Green Arrow romantically attached(at least classically) to Black Canary? Hawkeye's main gal was always Mockingbird, but then from memory he was banging Songbird(aka Screaming Mimi) while leading the Thunderbolts. Baytor's probably better at thunderbolts recall though.

Ecch. Don't bring up Ultimate Power.Isn't Green Arrow romantically attached(at least classically) to Black Canary? Hawkeye's main gal was always Mockingbird, but then from memory he was banging Songbird(aka Screaming Mimi) while leading the Thunderbolts. Baytor's probably better at thunderbolts recall though.

Moonstone not Songbird.

You sure it wasn't both? I recall a few ackward scenes on Hawkeye's horse-bike thing with Melissa. I could see Moonstone trying on the manipulation thing but I though Songbird & Hawkeye were an actual item.

It was both, but mainly Moonstone.
Ahh, Baytor saves the day.